LOL I didn`t even know Khabib cheated

hqdefault.jpg

you become who you surround yourself with

Retarded analysis... he even shows that Gaethje's scale also goes upwards for a second in the beginning, just like Khabib's. The difference is that he was quicker with Khabib and didn't wait for it to balance, but that doesn't prove he was heavy, there is no real way to know. Comissioner dude was doing that all day, which is shitty, but still it's not proof of him not making weight, it's inconclusive. Look at this part of the weigh in:

Gaethje” <{JustBleed}>“ Justin.

Fook you. Ma-Kahn- SHAa - justbleed.

Saw that. But they do that with a LOT of fighters. Its actually common place.

Can anyone confirm, DO they weigh in already backstage? I know Wynn said this but it doesn't make much sense to me... This is not a ceremonial weigh in correct?

It was shady as fuck that's for sure. I'm surprised Khabib went along with it, he seemed to be a man of honor. Would have thought he would question the quick measurement, for shame Khabib.

Can anyone confirm, DO they weigh in already backstage? I know Wynn said this but it doesn't make much sense to me... This is not a ceremonial weigh in correct?
You're asking Sherdoggers to confirm what an actual professional fighter said? Lol

What Winn said made a lot of sense to me. I've wondered why almost all fighters never look surprised when they miss weight.

How is it that Khabib is cheating... If he misses weight and the UFC and or athletic commission allows him to fight still...

You're asking Sherdoggers to confirm what an actual professional fighter said? Lol

What Winn said made a lot of sense to me actually. I've wondered why almost all fighters never look surprised when they miss weight.

Well there are fighters on this forum who may have some experience 'weighing in'..

So if they weigh backstage and that shows they have made weight, why would you need a towel?

I'm more confused by this information, so going by what he says when theres no covid, they

1st weigh in back stage digitally

2nd weigh in on these scales

3rdly ceremonially weigh in..

This doesn't make sense to me.

This moron should learn how does a scale work before posting bullshit like this.

Reactions: 2EZ
it's like watching the Zapruder Film ... maybe they'll make a movie out of it

Back