Main event start time in Australia?

SpaceGinger

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
My coach says it starts at 4am... is this correct? He may have meant the prelims but even still that's a lot earlier than normal. Anyone know?

Prelims start 12:30am AEDT. Main card starts at 5am AEDT. With Whittaker at roughly 6:30am AEDT.

In Queensland, where we don’t have daylight savings, main card starts at 4am.

Prelims start 12:30am AEDT. Main card starts at 5am AEDT. With Whittaker at roughly 6:30am AEDT.

In Queensland, where we don’t have daylight savings, main card starts at 4am.
Cool man, yeah I'm in QLD too. 5am is a bit rough after a Saturday night but keen to watch Rob so 6.30 sounds good.

Australia is a country with three time zones,and within the most populous timezone, a significant proportion of the people don't recognise daylight savings. So 4 time zones.

Fucking hell, cunt, get your shit together
Haha yeah fair enough. Didn't even think about the rest of the country cos I'm a selfish cunt.

Cool man, yeah I'm in QLD too. 5am is a bit rough after a Saturday night but keen to watch Rob so 6.30 sounds good.
I think Whittaker will be about 5:30am Queensland time. If you tune in at 6:30am QLD time, the main event will be underway.

Australia is a country with three time zones,and within the most populous timezone, a significant proportion of the people don't recognise daylight savings. So 4 time zones.

Fucking hell, cunt, get your shit together

5 time zones...

Queensland is a good 50 years behind the rest of the states.

I can hear the Australian accent in my head as I read through this thread

Back