John Morgan eats another Press Conference

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
UFC 254 press conference, AKA, the John Morgan show.

This guy eats the first 6 minutes and 20 seconds of the conference with his milk-toast, generic questions.
I have to fast-forward to skip to a part where someone (like Ariel) asks something actually interesting.

Am I the only one annoyed by this?

It’s called hard work. What you’re complaining about, he worked hard to get.

John is on ufcs pay roll. I think this guy is there to appeal the casual fan with those low ball questions

2sk, how are you feeling going into fight week?

I don't mind a reporter asking all the generic questions at the beginning because most viewers won't watch every single interview released. If John Morgan has to be that guy, so be it.

Besides, some of those generic questions can sometimes yield interesting answers especially when both fighters are there.

It’s a lengthy commercial anyway. Who gives a fuck?

He sucks at his job.

Ariel is smarter and consequently produces better questions. So do a lot of other people.

I couldn't care less how hard they work.
That’s cool and all but he’s working hard and that’s why he has the opportunities that he has in his life. That’s how it works for anyone. What you’re seeing is years of work paying off for a man. Maybe there’s something to be said of individuals who work hard and show up every day.

That’s cool and all but he’s working hard and that’s why he has the opportunities that he has in his life. That’s how it works for anyone. What you’re seeing is years of work paying off for a man. Maybe there’s something to be said of individuals who work hard and show up every day.
I know what you're saying, but I'm not like that.
I reward talent, not effort.

F*** the untalented.

No person who is that fucking corpulent can be considered a hard worker. It just doesn't compute. He doesn't even do a good job he just toes the line.
He is a paid shill and that's that.

He sucks at his job.

Ariel is smarter and consequently produces better questions. So do a lot of other people.

I couldn't care less how hard they work.

What smart questions has Ariel asked at a UFC presser in the last 6 months? Oh I forgot he hasn't even been to a single presser since the pandemic hit while Morgan has been to almost every one of them outside of the several weeks that he got furloughed. Ariel is so smart he managed to get himself banned from talking to every fighter managed by Ali.

If you don't care how hard they work, then learn to deal with Morgan's questions, cause he earned them and there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it.

there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it.

tenor.gif

It’s called hard work. What you’re complaining about, he worked hard to get.
Yeah he worked hard, but you want fans to respect a guy who asks pointless softball questions? It's like hockey journalists who have degrees only to ask questions like, "how important will the next goal be". Lol

Back