I may be a fool

I could, but i didnt.

Also is that bill wallace in your av?
It's Helio Gracie... And Sakuraba

HappyConsciousGorilla-size_restricted.gif

10000086.gif

Oh ok cool

I love saku, but i didnt see him at the end of the gif till you pointed it out. Wish he was still around.

Gracie Killer showing respect to OG Gracie after fucking his Son up. It's both a sweet and sad moment imo, but two legends none the less.

Gracie Killer showing respect to OG Gracie after fucking his Son up. It's both a sweet and sad moment imo, but two legends none the less.

Yeah for sure! Saku was something else. Probably one of the most loved fighters ever. I'll never forget going on youtube and seeing him jump on people trying to butt scoot towards him

I got a finish either way ...a d I think khabib is overrated and Justin is underrated ...we'll see ...

Nothing wrong with getting yourself excited with some intrigue. I'm picking Gaethje, too. Hoping he indeed has them wrestling skills.

I've been analyzing this fight all week and watching how the fighters interact. Justin's confidence and skillset got me worried and Khabib has looked off.

But then...

I saw that look Khabib gave Justin after the weigh in for the final face off and it brought me back to reality.

I know that look, it's the "you really think you can beat me?"

"They all believe, but after the first round they stop believing". Khabib "the eagle" Nurmagomedov

All these shitheads saying Gaethje just to be all like, "I TOLD YOU SO HAAHHEHWHAH" Schaub does the same shit

All these shitheads saying Gaethje just to be all like, "I TOLD YOU SO HAAHHEHWHAH" Schaub does the same shit
Im not gonna say that, i just like justin.
Also, even if i was, I can. Its a public forum and i can say what i want, with or without your approval.

Last edited:
Back