Will justin try to take khabib down?

Serbinator85

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He got powerful double leg takedown just watched cheal sonnen video about it.....i doubt khabib would expect that and Trevor whittman said they have hidden suprise in wrestling department.....let me play devils advocate...if that were to happen how long before khabib puts on triangle choke and finishes him from guard? 25 seconds?

He got powerful double leg takedown just watched cheal sonnen video about it.....i doubt khabib would expect that and Trevor whittman said they have hidden suprise in wrestling department.....let me play devils advocate...if that were to happen how long before khabib puts on triangle choke and finishes him from guard? 25 seconds?

If he's brain dead or hurt badly.

25 secs may be a bit generous

taking down complete bums, in other organizations is far different than doing it in the ufc...how many guys has he taken down in the ufc? how many wrestlers has he ever faced in the ufc? none...not one...if you look at every single guy he's fought in the ufc, not one wrestler. not one.

I believe he’ll try and I know Khabib knows this.

I spoke to someone I happen to know close to camp- dont know if this a joke but its allowed - the secret is a wet willy and they're counting on khabib to get so upset and confused, itll get him off his game just a few important seconds where gaejthe will be looking to land one on the button.
IDK - damn-dest thing I've ever heard.

taking down complete bums, in other organizations is far different than doing it in the ufc...how many guys has he taken down in the ufc? how many wrestlers has he ever faced in the ufc? none...not one...if you look at every single guy he's fought in the ufc, not one wrestler. not one.

Are you talking about Khabib or Justin? I am confused because this applies to both of them.

*Insert Conor panic wrestling gif*

Only in a case like this

I hope so...would be very a interesting outcome

Back