Media Dana doesn't let Cutelabo face Ankalaev at Face Offs

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Notice how Magomed is wearing a full Bane mask and Dana right away signals them to look forward not towards each other.....ffs...is there another complication?

I've said it before - Cutelabo has had Covid-19 since the start of time, even before it became contagious and a pandemic.

Timestamped

Not at all.
Cutelaba always acts cringe on stage.
He is just imitating Jon Jones.
Jon Jones does it sometimes turns his face away from his opponent as if he is the only one on stage to try to irritate his opponent.
'I don't even notice you.'

Not at all.
Jon Jones does it sometimes turns his face away from his opponent as if he is the only one on stage to try to irritate his opponent.
he is a mad dog

Notice how Magomed is wearing a full Bane mask and Dana right away signals them to look forward not towards each other.....ffs...is there another complication?

I've said it before - Cutelabo has had Covid-19 since the start of time, even before it became contagious and a pandemic.

Timestamped

cant wait for ankalaev to get KOed out

bye bye Anka

man kah

Timestamped

khabib is dying to get in there, so is justin

phew, what a fight we have on our hands

just Precaution mate

Ion is known for acting crazy, he had covid last time, plus alot of heat between these two

Not at all.
He never recovered from the rampage stare dow

just Precaution mate

Ion is known for acting crazy, he had covid last time, plus alot of heat between these two
One of his cornermen just found out he has Covid so i don't know whats gonna happen. He should still have the antibody so I hope this fight happens. It's beginning to feel it may never happenm, and it's an awesome fight. Top 3 on the card.

Back