News Tony Responds to Khabib "He can't put that s--- in my head, he will see me before he retires"

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Last week, Nurmagomedov told ESPN that he doesn't believe Ferguson, 36, will ever be the same after the damage he endured in his loss to Gaethje.

"I see fear in his voice if he thinks he has to talk bad about people," Ferguson told ESPN. "He can't put that s--- in my head. I will fight Khabib at one point or another. He will see me before he retires. We'll make that a point.

"I think everybody is writing me off after one loss, and f--- them. The casual fan base is trying to, but my hard-core fans are too much. They know too much. My value is way too much."

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/30164177/tony-ferguson-khabib-nurmagomedov-fight-retires

i think Tony been avoiding that L too long .. he should have just accepted it earlier in his career so we could of seen the true el cu cuey

"I think everybody is writing me off after one loss, and f--- them. The casual fan base is trying to, but my hard-core fans are too much. They know too much. My value is way too much."

Fucking right. War Tony.

OfficialLightheartedDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

Tony was getting touched up by Lando in his prime. The guy is way overrated.
This is true, couldn’t take him seriously as an “elite” striker after seeing the ghost of pettis and staff lee tool him standing before they gassed
every sherdogger is writing Costa off after one loss, f--- them.
He’s overrated, Sherdog think he’s some crazy ko artist because of his physique. He’ll lose very often now

i remember tony saying in the khabib build up he doesnt care what fans have to say, butt now when everybody is writing him off he cares about his hardcore fan base has to say. funny how that works
never disrespect your supporters, u need them more than u know

Not gonna happen if you don't fight Tony. You could have been fighting Chandler this Saturday and been right there as the next contender.

I think Tony's deluding himself if he thinks Khabib's saying that out of 'fear', but I'd love to see him prove everyone wrong. A little delusion is fine.
Psychology of a pro fighter is sometimes next door to insane. Can't blem them either. But I do feel for Tony in particular. That guy is going to have a hard time retiring and ageing gracefully.

Tony was getting touched up by Lando in his prime. The guy is way overrated.

I like Lando, but he gets way too much credit for a few minutes of a fight. Tony probably took him lightly and got hit more than he should have, but then ate him up and finished him in the 2nd round. Lets not pretend Lando worked Tony for 3 or 4 rounds. It was literally 2 minutes.

Back