Conor Has Female Tendencies

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This guy can’t stand not being the center of attention. Posting photoshopped pics of Khabib and Justin, and of him being the “champ champ”. Dude is such a clown. Khabib beat the bitch out of him for the whole world to see, and I’m sure Justin would do the same.

This guy can’t stand not being the center of attention. Posting photoshopped pics of Khabib and Justin, and of him being the “champ champ”. Dude is such a clown. Khabib beat the bitch out of him for the whole world to see, and I’m sure Justin would do the same.
He has the chest anatomy of a ftm trans. Google it if you think m making it up. Ridiculous masking chest tattoo- the second biggest fake bulge in da game.

Oh be quiet.

His formula translates into millions of dollars. If that's feminine, slap a dress on me and call me Sally, I could use a few hundred million. Half of you would probably get bolt ons if it meant making that kind of money

In b4 "my story of domestic abuse at the hands of Dee".

Well, like everything else on Sherdog... thats your opinion.

Thankfully, there are exceptions even among young women. Harder to find one today, but they're out there (certainly not twerking or drinking themselves silly in some bar).

maxresdefault.jpg

I would argue it is much more effeminate to jealously obsess over the man.
<Neil01>

Eh, he's definitely a class clown type at times, but he's manned up admirably in several big moments.
Owned his loss to Nate 20 mins after getting throttled, fought off the 2 team khabib attackers surprisingly well, and even parlayed his popularity into a successful line of whiskey in a world already full of established brands in the first year or some shit.
Look hard enough and you'll find any and everyone has 1 or 2 female tendencies.

Rappers snitch, pro ball players flop, r kelly pees on high schoolers and Prince wore high heels regularly.

Thems the breaks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back