Is this the first time in history there's only 1 American champ?

MixMartialFarts

Butters Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
HW - Stipe - USA
LHW - Jan - Poland
MW - Izzy - Nigeria
WW - Usman - Nigeria
LW - Khabib - Russia
FW - Volanovski - Australia
BW - Yan - Russia
FlyW - Figuroea - Brazil

W FW - Nunes - Brazil
W BW - Nunes - Brazil
W FW - Shevchenko - Peru?
SW - whatsherface - China

A sign of the globalization of the sport I guess, if Stipe loses will that hurt US interest in the UFC if there are no american champs?

Americans were always weak and fragile, what's america height average? like 5'9? lmao.

Now that more people from other countries started competing the americans are getting blown the fuck out

HW - Stipe - USA
LHW - Jan - Poland
MW - Izzy - Nigeria
WW - Usman - Nigeria
LW - Khabib - Russia
BW - Yan - Russia
FlyW - Figuroea - Brazil

W FW - Nunes - Brazil
W BW - Nunes - Brazil

A sign of the globalization of the sport I guess, if Stipe loses will that hurt US interest in the UFC if there are no american champs?

50% of the UFC roster is American. That is the actual roster quota for Americans. As long as that remains true there will be US interests

>Stipe USA

13501655_1097506713639724_773778754340858573_n.jpg

Americans were always weak and fragile, what's america height average? like 5'9? lmao.

Now that more people from other countries started competing the americans are getting blown the fuck out
The country with the tallest average height in the entire world is the Netherlands. To date, there have been zero Dutch UFC champions.

Imagine that

HW - Stipe - USA
LHW - Jan - Poland
MW - Izzy - Nigeria
WW - Usman - Nigeria
LW - Khabib - Russia
BW - Yan - Russia
FlyW - Figuroea - Brazil

W FW - Nunes - Brazil
W BW - Nunes - Brazil

Usman has lived in the US since like 8 years of age. He is being a peen by wearing the Nigerian flag, but he holds a US passport.

The country with the tallest average height in the entire world is the Netherlands. To date, there have been zero Dutch UFC champions.

Imagine that
Wrestling is not popular over here
We like to keep it standing

>Stipe USA

13501655_1097506713639724_773778754340858573_n.jpg
As an unbiased german, i'd say that Stipe is indeed american.

Now, i don't know how much he identifies with each country between croatia and the USA, but for those (and i don't mean you necessarily here!) who want to play the "well, but Stipe's ancestors are croation, so he's croatian..." game, i can only say that technically, no white person in the united states originally came from any part of the US, nor america, so by that (stupid) metric, Stipe isn't an "actual" american either.

Last edited:
Back