Why Islam is a top dog vs RDA?

• Thread starter Deleted member 579908
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 579908

He never fought elites, while RDA always played in the big league.
And then he is the top dawg while RDA is the underdog.
Why?
Can anybody tell me about it?
I mean, does Islam even has a chance?
There's levels to this and I don't think Islam is on RDA level

Why?

Bet the house. You solved the puzzle. I think its obvious RDA will wreck Islam. Look at RDA last 10 fights

"This guy never got to fight top 10, and this other guy fights elite for last 8 years" , yeah ive seen that scenatio bunch of times... Dont count the young fresh one out ;)

Why?

this is dumb. RDA was a champ.
UFC is a circus.

Is he that good? All I know about Islam is that he got a cookie chin
Cookie chin?? Didnt he get hit with a knee that was an intended kick??? That normally would knock out anyone. I think RDA has way more experience and has seen everything Islam has to offer. Islam is not khabib, he doesnt throw punches, just blankets people

Cookie chin?? Didnt he get hit with a knee that was an intended kick??? That normally would knock out anyone. I think RDA has way more experience and has seen everything Islam has to offer. Islam is not khabib, he doesnt throw punches, just blankets people
He got knocked down by a lead hand jab.
Pretty much a cookie chin

I already ignored that Beef nuthugger. The first and the only one who I ignored. So sorry, no impact on me{<BJPeen}
Ah, well he knows all the accolades and very familiar with the guy. A few people are super high on his projection, I've only seen 1 of his fights and it wasn't that memorable

I think RDA's grappling is being underrated because he lost to wrestlers much bigger than him at welterweight

Islam has potential but don't count out RDA, he lost fights at WW but mostly to elite opposition (and Chiesa) so I don't think this will be a onesided beating.

Might even check the Odds for a possible betslip.

I like RDA but I already feel sorry for him,
Islam is the future LW

Back