Tony Ferguson teases SUG match with GSP?

Nice! I'd watch the shit out of that tbh.

I think GSP takes him in pure grappling but those elbows from the bottom would give Georges hell in MMA.

those elbows from the bottom would give Georges hell in MMA.
tony would get jab for 25 minutes, no need for grappling. If justin's short reach jab is a problem for you, u ll get completely shut down by GSP GOAT lvl jab.

tony would get jab for 25 minutes, no need for grappling. If justin's short reach jab is a problem for you, u ll get completely shut down by GSP GOAT lvl jab.
Yeah, agreed. Georges wouldn't need to grapple, good point.

Justin used a lot more than a jab to beat Tony.

GSP's striking was built around the threat of his takedown but Tony would welcome the takedown.

GSP would probably control him on the ground to win but it'd be nowhere near as violent or one-sided as Justin's demolition job.

GSP's striking was built around the threat of his takedown but Tony would welcome the takedown.

GSP would probably control him on the ground to win but it'd be nowhere near as violent or one-sided as Justin's demolition job.

If it was Dark GSP we might see the first death in the octagon.

GSP would cut through Tony like a razer sharp red hot katana through butter

He had called out Jordan Burroughs for a SUG match... hopefully we can get an interesting grappler in their with Tony

I'll watch for sure, and we can finally all get confirmation that Tony vs Khabib would not have even been close.

If you're talking at 170, GSP would dominate Tony on the ground. Tony wouldn't be able to keep GSP off him.

If you're talking at 170, GSP would dominate Tony on the ground. Tony wouldn't be able to keep GSP off him.
As I already said, he would likely win on points by holding Tony down and landing light G&P, but wouldn't do any serious damage to Tony or finish him like Justin did.

As I already said, he would likely win on points by holding Tony down and landing light G&P, but wouldn't do any serious damage to Tony or finish him like Justin did.
I would really like to see that fight.

Back