Mason Jones ?

r-harper-1

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Apologize if thread has been done ......What does Sherdog think of Mason Jones Potential ? He’s a two division cage warriors champion at 155 / 170 and has signed a 4 fight ufc deal 558FCDCB-F438-4163-9A17-9FE247E75A1E.jpeg4AF69E0C-E1EA-4F6B-A458-AEBE9D6B1AB5.jpeg

Mason is very good, he's better than Brett Johns and Jack Shore who have both proven to be at least mid-tier UFC calibre which is great for a country as small as Wales. Mason's got more potential, but fights in a nightmarish division!

I think he has excellent potential, I've been following him for a little while now. Some notes on him...

- He seems mentally unbreakable, he's willing to push forward and engage constantly, his level of desire often overwhelms people.

- Very entertaining fighter with a solid chin who's happy to throw the fuck down.

- Willing to fight anyone, rather than just defend the CW 155 title against someone like Paddy Pimblett and then go to the UFC, Jones decided to take a fight at WW against another great prospect who's much bigger than him in Adam Proctor and KO'd him in a round.

- Very good fight IQ, when he hurt Proctor, you could see him quickly assess how hurt he actually was before deciding what to do next.

- Very good finishing instincts, swarms people when he has them hurt.

- Black belt and I believe Welsh judo champion at his age group, so pretty tough to take down.

- Hits hard.

- Seems very open minded and willing to learn and gets noticeably better each fight.

I'm very excited by him to the point that he's maybe my favourite guy to watch atm.

Now I've said all that he'll obviously go 0-3 and get cut.

Would like to see him do well. Two division champ so is very talented

I think he has excellent potential, I've been following him for a little while now. Some notes on him...

- He seems mentally unbreakable, he's willing to push forward and engage constantly, his level of desire often overwhelms people.

- Very entertaining fighter with a solid chin who's happy to throw the fuck down.

- Willing to fight anyone, rather than just defend the CW 155 title against someone like Paddy Pimblett and then go to the UFC, Jones decided to take a fight at WW against another great prospect who's much bigger than him in Adam Proctor and KO'd him in a round.

- Very good fight IQ, when he hurt Proctor, you could see him quickly assess how hurt he actually was before deciding what to do next.

- Black belt and I believe Welsh judo champion at his age group, so pretty tough to take down.

- Hits hard.

- Seems very open minded and willing to learn and gets noticeably better each fight.

I'm very excited by him to the point that he's maybe my favourite guy to watch atm.

He will now show up at your door and make you pay.

Finally we have someone that can end Khamzats reign of terror

- Hits hard.

Good info ...thanks

Back