Media Michael Chandler staying ready as a backup. Looking great and in shape in training

Wow, he really throw jumping inside crescent kick for crying out loud?? Kung-Fu Chandler in the house

He does look like he’s in great shape. Moving really well. 155 is a real interesting place right now

Chandler is very well rounded. I can see him giving just about anyone problems. His durability is often questioned which is understandable given his losses, but I'm still high on the guy.

Mendes3.0 is going to make the best division even better. Mix any 2 names in top 8 and it's a good fight.

I cut FKL and Ragin Al out, they can watch the gate.

There is no doubt he is good, but he is UFC championship level? That is the real question.
Yeah, time will tell -- there was a time where I undoubtedly would've considered him championship level, but now it is anyone's guess. Keep in mind that I'm wrong about shit like 95% of the time for what it's worth lol

Yeah, time will tell -- there was a time where I undoubtedly would've considered him championship level, but now it is anyone's guess. Keep in mind that I'm wrong about shit like 95% of the time for what it's worth lol

Will be interesting to see for sure.. can't wait to see him take on top guys in the division.

he is quite heavy for the division, walks around 190 lbs and is 180 lbs in the cage ( he said it ). Height is not the only criteria for size mate, DC would be a small Welterweight if so ...
We'll see how it goes. But judging from his size it seems FW would be a better fit..

Everyone in the ufc is 34.

Khabib , Poirier, Gaethje and Conor aren't. Tony is but he's spent is prime dominating in the UFC.

Chandler spent his prime losing to fighters who went 1-3 in the UFC i.e he's not good enough.

Back