Israel Adesanya Jon Jones is jealous of the shine im getting

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score

I think Adesanya has a point and Jon Jones is a little bit jealous of him. Jon Jones sees a young version of himself and is a bit jealous of the spotlight he is getting. Is Jon Jones jealous of Adesanya?

It's no secret Picto's life goal has been to dry hump another man on ESPN+

Jon Jones is a professional Twitter troll these days. All he has been doing is teasing fights and trash talking people who actually fight.

Jon Jones is jealous of everyone but it doesn't mean he's jealous of Izzy's accomplishments. Jon Jones has done more in this sport

As great of a fighter Bones is, he is very insecure and his career was awesome but the out of the Octagon troubles make him look like a criminal element. That being said I would love this fight to happen !

I think Adesanya has a point and Jon Jones is a little bit jealous of him. Jon Jones sees a young version of himself and is a bit jealous of the spotlight he is getting. Is Jon Jones jealous of Adesanya?

He's 100% right, imo.

The funny thing is that they both seem to be jealous of each other instead of enjoying their own successes.

Back