Media Israel Adesanya mocks Jon Jones' footwork

Loozykit-Manual-Breast-Pump-Powerful-Baby-Nipple-Suction-150ml-Feeding-Milk-Bottles-Breasts-Pumps-Bottle-Sucking.jpg

The question is when Jon becomes HW champ is Izzy still going to try and fight Jon even though it's an impossible fight to make?

His stand up isn't as good as Izzy's but he has 5 extra inches of reach. Izzy no longer gets the privilege of fighting long. No more lean back shovel hooks or being able to keep distance easy. This isn't even counting in how much stronger Jones is compared to Izzy.

jones has an iron chin. izzy is not going to knock him out or down

jones will eventually get izzy to the ground and keep him there for a while. izzy loses against jones 98/100 times

I mean, he's not wrong, but Jones makes up for it with fight IQ and overall skillset

Just a question. How was sherdog around 2007-2008, before social media ?

Today 90% of the thread are about Twitter and Instagram beef. What were the subjects at the time ?

Sherdog was MUCH worse back then. I've been registered since '06, but I didn't post very much for several years and would just lurk on the forums during events.

In between major events, half the threads were of the "Chuck > Mexicans because he beat Tito and Bambaloo twice" and "Royce has two suns" variety.

Go to The Dump and you'll see the quality of posting that you used to get in The Heavyweights (UFC forum when PRIDE still existed).

Last edited:
lol he is not gonna kickbox with you Izzy, I feel like Israel probably defends TDs in the gym and catches team mates in Subs so he feels like he can deal with a big grappler, problem is that his gym is full of bumps and manlets, I actually think that his ground game is underrated but size does matter when skills are equal or close to equal.

Just a question. How was sherdog around 2007-2008, before social media ?

Today 90% of the thread are about Twitter and Instagram beef. What were the subjects at the time ?
My guess, watching youtube and making videos about AOL fanhouse videos.

Back