Justin Gaethje: "I want to make Khabib Nurmagomedov quit at UFC254"

Only way I could see that happening is if he perhaps cuts Khabib badly.

I don't see the Eagle just quitting from strikes. But then again, we've never really seen him eat many strikes in any fight, so who knows. But Khabib seems like a pretty tough, durable dude.

Tony had to cut weight twice, train for a wrestler, and eat clean hooks for 4 rounds before he showed any sign of having enough, Gaethje needs to stop being delusional talking about making the undefeated monster, who has allegedly never tapped in his life, quit

Tony had to cut weight twice, train for a wrestler, and eat clean hooks for 4 rounds before he showed any sign of having enough, Gaethje needs to stop being delusional talking about making the undefeated monster, who has allegedly never tapped in his life, quit
What do you want him to say? I'm going to go in there and hopefully decision him?

I highly doubt that will happen.

You could cut an arm and a leg off Khabib and he'll still come at you like a zombie. Quitting isn't in his vocabulary.

What do you want him to say? I'm going to go in there and hopefully decision him?
Im a khabib fan, I'm just talking trash. Nothing personal against Gaethje himself, I like him, I just don't like what he's saying and think Khabib will destroy him and bring him back to reality. If I wanted Gaethje to win I'd be saying the opposite thing, picking sides makes this thing more fun for me

Im a khabib fan, I'm just talking trash. Nothing personal against Gaethje himself, I like him, I just don't like what he's saying and think Khabib will destroy him and bring him back to reality. If I wanted Gaethje to win I'd be saying the opposite thing, picking sides makes this thing more fun for me
no worries.

I like that he believes it. That's kinda scary. Which will make it more impressive if khabib just dominates him. I bet most of the lightweights were looking to avoid gaethje on the way to the title. If khabib rinses him, people are going to be shook by the time they get a title shot lol

And new

Justin-Gaethje-Posing-For-UFC-Holding-American-Flag-1024x576.jpg

I highly doubt that will happen.

You could cut an arm and a leg off Khabib and he'll still come at you like a zombie. Quitting isn't in his vocabulary.
Let's see how Khabib reacts to some adversity before we make outlandish statements. For all we know once he becomes the nail instead of the hammer he usually is, he might wilt and curl up into a ball. I wouldn't be shocked

He didn't have to cut weight the first time around

Justin might not win but he is going to be the first fighter to hurt Khabib. Justin and Khabib are kill or be killed fighters.

Back