Khabib on Khamzat Chimaev

I prefer seeing him at 185
170 might be too easy for him no joke no troll

Reactions: JAL
Khabib supporting his Swedish twin!

Khabib knows how great Khamzat is and vice versa. Hopefully they start training together in the future. The MMA world would explode

Khamzat will be 170 champ in 2021, mark my words

Russia Bless

I prefer seeing him at 185
170 might be too easy for him no joke no troll
Then u should watch more MMA. U think Colby, Usman Burns are easy fights then u literally drank all the Kool-Aid. I can't even entertain that statement anymore. Good luck driving the train, it might get bumpy

Then u should watch more MMA. U think Colby, Usman Burns are easy fights then u literally drank all the Kool-Aid. I can't even entertain that statement anymore. Good luck driving the train, it might get bumpy

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Khamzat has better wrestling than all three of them

Khamzat has better striking and hits harder than all three of them

Do you really think Usman can footstomp and push Khamzat against the cage for 25 min? <45>

as long as he keeps winning I don't care what division he's in

the plus side is that even if loses to a top MW, its not going to affect his WW rank. But if he beats a ranked MW, well its easy to make the claim he's ready for top 5 WW.

win-win scenario.

Their not easy fight but let's not act like they're in George level.
MW is more challenging for Khamzat because of the size différence. WW is too easy for him because his opponent will be the same size. But MW is more challenging for HIM because of the size difference

We talking WW where it's extremely top heavy at the moment with multiple potential title challengers or we talking MW where Izzy has basically beaten everyone not named Cannonier or Hermansson?

An easier path to the title definitely MW.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Do you really think Usman can footstomp and push Khamzat against the cage for 25 min? <45>

Yes

ingJjTg.jpg

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Khamzat hasn't even fought a ranked opponent yet. Get a grip.

Do you think usman would fight him after 2 fights?(fight night + a contender match)

I don't think usman wants to see this guy until late 2021

What contender is going to accept a fight with khamzat for a shot at the number 1 contender spot? Guys are going to try to protect their ranking

the WW belt is far more prestigious than the MW belt. Look at MW division, it has always been pretty empty compared to WW, LW, FW etc.
185ers hendo, vítor, Anderson, the Chris, Luke, machida,Izzy, Whittaker, Romero, chael, moose, yeah pretty emptying.

Back