KZ.....Charles Jourdain Names One Fighter He Would Prefer Not Facing

What happened? At work, can’t watch the video.

Met Jourdain in the airport the day after this event. Honestly didn't know who he was until I clued in he was the guy who'd knocked out Korean Superboy. Nice guy, I asked him if he was with Tristar and he told me what a useless team that is lol.

He's the best prospect from Canada in my opinion. He's not even 25 and already looks like a killer.

haha...nice story, thanks for sharing.

Met Jourdain in the airport the day after this event. Honestly didn't know who he was until I clued in he was the guy who'd knocked out Korean Superboy. Nice guy, I asked him if he was with Tristar and he told me what a useless team that is lol.
He must be trolling

Korean Zombie is a rare gem in the UFC these days. His nickname is very apt. Kinda reminds me of Fedor's demeanor in the ring.
geezfx-official-koreanzombie.jpg

What happened? At work, can’t watch the video.

He basically said the zombie was all friendly and smiling when interacting with him, but when it's time for him to hit the pads and get ready, it's a total personality change to a point where it's scary, like a single minded zombie

He's the best prospect from Canada in my opinion. He's not even 25 and already looks like a killer.
Definitely, but unfortunately there isn't much competition. How many Canadian prospects are there in the UFC right now? Jourdain, Mean Hakeem, Tanner Boser. That's about all we got.

He is so easy to like tbh. He is right about KZ. Love both guys give KZ a TS already k thx.

He must be trolling

Nope. Him and one of his trainers went on about how Firas is famous cus GSP is amazing, how Rory was already a winner when he went there, and Charles sounded disgusted that ppl thought Firas was such a genius.

When I asked him if he was outta Tristar he laughed and said, "no, no, they don't like me over there"

Nope. Him and one of his trainers went on about how Firas is famous cus GSP is amazing, how Rory was already a winner when he went there, and Charles sounded disgusted that ppl thought Firas was such a genius.

When I asked him if he was outta Tristar he laughed and said, "no, no, they don't like me over there"
If GSP is there, there must be something right

He's not even 25? Damn, I thought he was older tbh, a late bloomer or something. He's going pretty grey for early 20's.

And you think he has more upside than Dawodu? Hakeem has won 5 straight I think and only has the one kinda flukey loss in his debut.

Boser's in a much weaker division, is ranked in the top 15, and has looked really good against all his opponents. Has one loss, but he acquitted himself quite well against a potential future champion.

Is Jourdain not 1-2? And his fight against Superboy was awesome, but that was a war. He did good against Fili, and showed if he can shore up his TDD he'll have more success. I like what I've seen, just not sure if he'll go as far in his division as the aforementioned two.

Jourdain is a good striker already but really needs to work on his takedown defense.

Definitely, but unfortunately there isn't much competition. How many Canadian prospects are there in the UFC right now? Jourdain, Mean Hakeem, Tanner Boser. That's about all we got.

That's the truth. Canada Is lacking in MMA talent.

He's not even 25? Damn, I thought he was older tbh, a late bloomer or something. He's going pretty grey for early 20's.

And you think he has more upside than Dawodu? Hakeem has won 5 straight I think and only has the one kinda flukey loss in his debut.

Boser's in a much weaker division, is ranked in the top 15, and has looked really good against all his opponents. Has one loss, but he acquitted himself quite well against a potential future champion.

Is Jourdain not 1-2? And his fight against Superboy was awesome, but that was a war. He did good against Fili, and showed if he can shore up his TDD he'll have more success. I like what I've seen, just not sure if he'll go as far in his division as the aforementioned two.

Dawodu is on a five fight win streak, but three were split decisions and he hasn't really faced anyone that I hold in high regards yet. Not to mention he's 30 and Jourdain Is still only 24. I think fili is a much better fighter than anyone hakeem has faced, and despite the fact that Jourdain Lost to him, I liked what I saw. It's possible that dawodu is the better fighter right now, but I think Jourdains potential and upside is greater.

KZ's got great social energy. But when it comes down to business, his alter ego emerges and he's zero'd in for the kiLL...

Fighters and fans can see that...

Korean Zombie is a rare gem in the UFC these days. His nickname is very apt. Kinda reminds me of Fedor's demeanor in the ring.
geezfx-official-koreanzombie.jpg

He basically said the zombie was all friendly and smiling when interacting with him, but when it's time for him to hit the pads and get ready, it's a total personality change to a point where it's scary, like a single minded zombie
He also said that the only person he met in his whole entire life where he felt that much of a "Killer Aura" was none other than the Korean Zombie...

Game recognize game.

Told you guys. A lot of people are sleeping on just great and fierce KZ 3.0 is fighting at the current level...

However Eddie Cha recently said that his power in both hands, speed, and footwork has improved.

KZ 4.0 is near imo...

Back