Dustin and Jorge loves to brag about how they used to take Colby's lunch money at ATT but...

As someone that's been following Dustin pretty closely when did he use to brag about that.

As for your question, Masvidal used to get schooled regularly on the Mats by Covington so he knows that's not a good match up for him outside of getting that KO. Dustin on the other hand is eyeing a potential Conor fight...that and he knows he gets schooled as well.

Colby's a tough fight for anyone not named Usman at the moment relative to his performance against him, the Jury is still out on Burns.

Never heard anyone say they get the best of him in practice. Especially wrestling. Maybe in sparring where it is no TDs. Dustin is fighting at LW and Colby is at WW so why is he even in this? Nunes doesn't like colby and his BS so is she afraid to fight him in the Octagon? Duck confirmed.

Because being locked in the cage with Covington is similar to being locked in hell hahahahaha

3juzmggo.gif

That's pretty pussy stuff...I didn't even know they bragged about that
Just lost a little respect for Dustin (didn't have much for Jorge to begin with)

Colby utterly handles Dustin probably even more so than he handles Street Judas.

Personally I think Burns could well rule the division, he has the more prominent hands and the submissions which could well equate to the X factor and more than make up for the discrepancy in wrestling

That's pretty pussy stuff...I didn't even know they bragged about that
Just lost a little respect for Dustin (didn't have much for Jorge to begin with)
Reading the responses sounds like Dustin never said anything like that. Maybe you shouldn’t immediately believe everything you see in a thread title.

Last edited:
Colby utterly handles Dustin probably even more so than he handles Street Judas.

Personally I think Burns could well rule the division, he has the more prominent hands and the submissions which could well equate to the X factor and more than make up for the discrepancy in wrestling
Burns isn't a strong wrestler, so he can't beat guys if he can't out strike them somehow or end up on the ground. I'd wager his teammate Luque has the cleanest and heaviest striking at 170 apart from Burns, Robby, and Usman, so factor that into the equation. If Burns beats Usman Jorge would be able to beat him in the standup.

None of these both wants to fight him in the cage.

Why ?

as much as many hate colby...he'd beat both of them....Im a fan of masvidal...definitely...but I know he'd lose to colby...so would pourier...well, dustin is a LW, so that fight wouldn't happen.

They know that Colby would destroy both of them , That's why they don't want anything to do with him.

Back