News Roman Kopylov Out of Fight Against Tom Breese This Weekend

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
GCbuNPj.jpg

Due to a positive COVID-19 test, Roman Kopylov has been removed from his middleweight bout with Tom Breese. Replacing him is undefeated Canadian UFC newcomer KB Bhullar, who has finished an impressive six of his eight wins in the first round. This bout will be moved to UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs. Sandhagen on October 10.

https://www.ufc.com/news/statement-fight-island-cards

Yeah, they pulled Bhullar from the Contender Series to make his debut here. They've been doing that a lot lately. I'm half-expecting to see Oron Kahlon show up on some prelims in a month or two.

Bhullar is legit, but Breese is a very tough debut fight.

Looking forward to someone someday doing an in depth breakdown of the covid era and how many fighters got an opportunity because of it.
I think MMA Mania (could be BE) is keeping track of all the major COVID flags. I wish I had kept track at the beginning, but the list got too long too fast, and I didn't want to have to be following the news 7 days a week.

Yeah, they pulled Bhullar from the Contender Series to make his debut here. They've been doing that a lot lately. I'm half-expecting to see Oron Kahlon show up on some prelims in a month or two.
It shows you what a complete labor exploitation scam the "Contender Series" really is.
An excuse to pay dudes nothing for development fights and content and to be in fight-shape to fill in for their other cards.

Looking forward to someone someday doing an in depth breakdown of the covid era and how many fighters got an opportunity because of it.
translation: Looking forward to someone exposing the breakdown of what an artificial gatekeeper the UFC is for mid-tier talent and developmental prospects who dont fit their style or look, but got a shot.

You think they cut that ugly ass balding dude The Leach who tapped Bectic because he sucks?

GCbuNPj.jpg

Due to a positive COVID-19 test, Roman Kopylov has been removed from his middleweight bout with Tom Breese. Replacing him is undefeated Canadian UFC newcomer KB Bhullar, who has finished an impressive six of his eight wins in the first round. This bout will be moved to UFC Fight Night: Moraes vs. Sandhagen on October 10.

https://www.ufc.com/news/statement-fight-island-cards
Yeesh, as if this card needed to get thinned out

translation: Looking forward to someone exposing the breakdown of what an artificial gatekeeper the UFC is for mid-tier talent and developmental prospects who dont fit their style or look, but got a shot.

You think they cut that ugly ass balding dude The Leach who tapped Bectic because he sucks?
More like the overall quality from fighters to judging to reffing and the price paid when the show must go on at all costs so Dana can make his quota with ESPN to deliver x number of cards in 2020.

Back