Media Fluent Anderson Silva with Fitness Youtuber S. Panda

I would say Anderson is efficient with English, not fluent, and this video shows that.

Fucking goat shit right there.

Anderson at 47 is in the middle.of a fight camp against a top 10 fighter and other former champions who are a decade younger have been retired for a decade aside from a cherry picked fight. Anderson is a global treasure i admire him more than any other fighter ever aside from the great Fedor.

Silva has lived in the USA for nearly 10 years, and is an American citizen

Yes he can speak English

Whenever I see thumbnails of Simeon i think "totally natty"
With those muscles Spider stands no chance.

I will say he does a lot of bodyweight stuff and if you see those prison workout Pullup monsters they're ALL built ridiculously and many of them won't even take protein shakes. Some of them say they got that way on prison food and they know they don't need protein or any special diet at all. I've seen guys say they just eat relatively clean and that's it. No protein, no creatine, no bccas, nothing. They just do lots of calisthenics and pack on muscle.

Some of these guys are 50+yrs old and you'd look at them and immediately suspect roids but you find out they actually don't care how they look as much as they care what kind of quality work they can put in on the pull up bars. To them the physique is just a predictable by product of the kind of continuous bar work they do.

That said I'm not saying Simeon is natural or not but I've seen guys with similar physiques who I would have a hard time believing take anything. They aren't FIGHTERS mind you. All they do is train in ways that would add that kind of muscle. They don't train rounds and rounds of fighting of course.

Fucking goat shit right there.

Anderson at 47 is in the middle.of a fight camp against a top 10 fighter and other former champions who are a decade younger have been retired for a decade aside from a cherry picked fight. Anderson is a global treasure i admire him more than any other fighter ever aside from the great Fedor.

45? or are we assuming he lied about his age?

Oh.. Simeon Panda... he claims to be a natty with not so good genetics.

Anyways.. how cool must be to train 1 on 1 with Anderson?

It's wild to see both of them side by side and know that the little skinny fat guy could could literally kill the big muscle guy any way he wanted to.

Back