Khamzat can easily make 186 for lightheavyweight

Khamzat can easily make 186 for lightheavyweight (186 - 205)

Should he challenge Jon Jones?

What are his chances against Jon Jones?

Can Khamzat KO Jones? Can he submit him? Take him down?
He only weighs 176 lbs in the cage. He actually hits 184-185 on the scales by intentionally gorging on a huge meal and wearing heavy clothes. So he'd be 176 lbs in the cage fighting guys cutting from up to 230.. It would be like Randy Couture fighting Brock Lesnar every time.

Chimaev walks around at 200 lbs, it would be utterly foolish to fight at LHW at that weight.

Ask Gustaffson if he could compete with the big boys

Triple C is the only person who can beat Chimaev.

Whats Chimaev gonna do, wrestle him? CCC will sprawl and break his ribs with bodyshots.

Standup with CCC? CCC will Karate Hottie the shit out of Khamzat. CCC will stomp on Khamzats knees.

WAR C4

Khamzat vs. Jones? I don't see how Jones stands anychance in this fight. He cannot avoid the smash smash. I believe Jones is moving to HW because of this. No other reason makes sense

not quite sure how "making 186" is relevant to the LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT title. OK so you're seriously suggesting Khamzat takes a LHW fight with someone at around 190lbs cage-weight?? The LHW dudes are huge, they probably rehydrate / food etc to 220 or 225lbs in the cage. To take a fight against someone 30lbs heavier in the cage is somewhat stupid and the UFC wouldn't allow it, they don't wanna see Khamzat do that.

They'll let him pick whoever in 170lbs, and 185lbs divisions, and that's the way it should be.

As good as Khamzat is, let's not forget there are some OTHER very dangerous fighters in the UFC, so.......Stay in Your Lane boys.

Why are these threads being made?
I am waiting to see threads about Khamzat vs Brock Lesnar or Floyd Mayweather next.
Maia is the correct level of opposition at this point in time.

Maia, Perry, Magny, RDA, Pettis are all the level he needs to step up to before we can seriously mention him agains world champions.

Khamzat can easily make 186 for lightheavyweight (186 - 205)

Should he challenge Jon Jones?

What are his chances against Jon Jones?

Can Khamzat KO Jones? Can he submit him? Take him down?
186 is still MW.

Khamzat is definitely exciting, but all these threads just go to show you why Sherdoggers can't have nice things.

Back