TBT- #1 P4P Fedro Emelianenko crushes Timothy Sylvia

I remember I was at a bar watching it live, and I could not believe the speed of Fedor's blitzkrieg on Big Tim.

There were actually two GOATS fighting that night, and they both crushed their opponents in spectacular fashion (Fedor had better competition though). It was a great night of MMA

giphy.gif

This is a special fight,Fedor-lads.
So many doubted us at this time,Fedor in America against a former ufc HW.
UFC was now the power in MMA,so those TUF gnubs who missed out on the actual HW era,wanted nothing to do with the past. Which was still the present.
So many wanted Fedor to fall here.

<Fedor23>

Adesanya can learn a thing or two from Fedor, look at the respect and immediately consoling Tim Sylvia right after the fight. Classy.
Israel is his own man.
MMA fighters should not have to stick to a strict code of conduct or behavior. Its the differences in personality and culture,and that conflict that make this sport what it is.

Israel is his own man.
MMA fighters should not have to stick to a strict code of conduct or behavior. Its the differences in personality and culture,and that conflict that make this sport what it is.

They can be different sure, but whats right is still right, respect doesn't change across cultures, and if a culture doesn't show respect, I dont respect the culture (like hood culture for example).

Annihilating the alltime #1 UFC HW at the time.

They can be different sure, but whats right is still right, respect doesn't change across cultures, and if a culture doesn't show respect, I dont respect the culture (like hood culture for example).
Costa came in being disrespectful,and got some back in turn.

Costa came in being disrespectful,and got some back in turn.

It was back and forth before the fight. And it wasn't vicious trash talk (like Conor vs Khabib), it didn't warrant the disrespect after the fight was over, its a sporting competition not a street fight.

Back