Magomed Ankalaev deserve way more attention and hype. He's the real future of LHW.

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's the best prospect in the UFC outside of Chimaev and Tsarukyan, IMO. he's so good at every area of MMA. On the feet, he's very technically sound. He rarely gets hit clean on the feet, great striking, great accuracy, can throw some beautiful combos, and he probably has the best-left leg in the game. His left leg is like Conor left hand, precise and has great timing on it. He also has really good grappling, good takedown and he's dangerous on the top.

His only loss is to paul Craig, he was beating Craig for the entire fight but get caught in a sub in the last 10 seconds.

They should give him a top 10 ranked opponent if he beats Cutelaba. Johnny Walker would be a good match up for him.

They should give him a top 10 ranked opponent if he beats Cutelaba. Johnny Walker would be a good match up for him.
I think he should fight someone higher and better after he beat cutelaba.

He's the best prospect in the UFC outside of Chimaev and Tsarukyan, IMO. he's so good at every area of MMA. On the feet, he's very technically sound. He rarely gets hit clean on the feet, great striking, great accuracy, can throw some beautiful combos, and he probably has the best-left leg in the game. His left leg is like Conor left hand, precise and has great timing on it. He also has really good grappling, good takedown and he's dangerous on the top.

His only loss is to paul Craig, he was beating Craig for the entire fight but get caught in a sub in the last 10 seconds.

100% agree. Ankalaev is a beast.

UFC is wasting Ankalaevs time ,
whats the point to let him fight Cutelaba again ? he beat him already.

after Cutelaba , hope they put him infront of Reyes
I'm guessing you didn't see the first Ankalaev/Cutelaba fight?

They have to run that one back.

I'm guessing you didn't see the first Ankalaev/Cutelaba fight?

They have to run that one back.
what makes you think I didnt see it ?
did you see what Ankalaev did to Cutelaba ?
that chicken dance was enough for the ref.

iu

Rakic or Jiri are the future of LHW.
Ankalaev is an average fighter.

UFC is wasting Ankalaevs time ,
whats the point to let him fight Cutelaba again ? he beat him already.

after Cutelaba , hope they put him infront of Reyes

lol !! no. ankalaev is average. stop this stupid hype.
Rakic or Jiri are the future.

Back