Media Mayweather would fight Khabib

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
At 2:45

Floyd Mayweather tells Shannon that he would fight Conor McGregor again or Khabib Nurmagomedov if the money was right. “Same way, same results. Conor McGregor can’t punch. I was having fun," says Mayweather. The undefeated champ lists his terms to make either of the fights happen in the ring and insists that he doesn't like McGregor "at all."

Zero interest in Floyd fighting any UFC fighter in a boxing match. It will only end with Floyd laughing his way too the bank. Sigh

Floyd vs any UFC fighter with full MMA rules would be epic and amazing but of course it would never ever happen, no way Floyd does that and no way his managers and all his agents allow it either.

The reality is with Floyd being such a huge draw that they have to come beg him. Because the ufc will never let guys reach Floyd level with the way mma was structured. UFC brass made sure mma wouldn’t turn into boxing a long time ago. Can’t cut out that middle man, then what role would Dana have?

Why would he not? Nuthuggers will buy it, its easy low risk money.

Can’t wait til Floyd finally goes away forever. That dude sucked boxing dry. Conor is a B version of Floyd.

They should do one round boxing, one round striking, elbows, kicks etc. Maybe even with mma gloves.

Would add a nice dynamic where both fighters would try to really go for it during their speciality round since the round after would be really bad for them.

He’ll “fight“ them, but only if it’s fists only. Even allowing clinching is too much for Mayweather to bare.

The only UFC employee I would pay to see Floyd box is Dana White.

"Fight Khabib" No

"Box Khabib"

Yes..

Floyd has never fought..

Zero interest in Floyd fighting any UFC fighter in a boxing match. It will only end with Floyd laughing his way too the bank. Sigh

Floyd vs any UFC fighter with full MMA rules would be epic and amazing but of course it would never ever happen, no way Floyd does that and no way his managers and all his agents allow it either.
I only want to see mma fighters box so we can finally put this myth to sleep that mma has good striking. It had entraining striking that we all love but overall striking in mma is leaving.

Sherdog told The God King striker of mma was Conor and he has amateur boxing skills at best.

Now if Conor wanted to compete in combat karate in think his skill set would be devastating.

Fight or Box ? Huge difference Floyd

And I love boxing, but they get all salty when you say this.. Boxers are not fighting.. Just a fact.. Still a great sport, and I go way back to the Tyson Days..

Back