Jon Jones next fight should be... [YOU decide]

Who would YOU want to see Jon Jones fight next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simple question - Simple answer for everyone reading this.

JONES_JON_R.png

VS

israel-adesanya-ufc-234-3.jpg

Or VS...

Lesnar_1.0.jpg

Or VS...

082_Francis_Ngannou_vs_Derrick_Lewis.0.jpg

Or VS...

miocic-122.jpg

Since the PPV happened a few days ago and all the casuals don't bother log in to discuss MMA during the week, I thought this would be an interesting poll for the hardcore MMA community.

And yeah, if you're a member of Sherdog and reading this in the middle of the week before a Non-PPV weekend, yeah, you're a hardcore MMA fan.

I want to see Stipe squash him. If not, Jan merely knocking him the fuck out will do.

Jon has looked human last several and Jan's power has gotten scary.
I want to see Jon go back down- I want to see - I gotsta know.
Ngannou has earned re match.
Izzy has work to do at 185 although I have been saying - cat gets better every fight.

If Lesnar was legit on the table, I'd go with that, but, realistically - Stipe,

I'd like to never see him in an MMA fight again, I hope he fucks off for good and the mma community moves on and forgets all about the lance armstrong of MMA. I hope I don't hear or see anything about this dipshit until his next arrest.

Simple question - Simple answer for everyone reading this.

JONES_JON_R.png

VS

israel-adesanya-ufc-234-3.jpg

Or VS...

Lesnar_1.0.jpg

Or VS...

082_Francis_Ngannou_vs_Derrick_Lewis.0.jpg

Or VS...

miocic-122.jpg

Since the PPV happened a few days ago and all the casuals don't bother log in to discuss MMA during the week, I thought this would be an interesting poll for the hardcore MMA community.

And yeah, if you're a member of Sherdog and reading this in the middle of the week before a Non-PPV weekend, yeah, you're a hardcore MMA fan.

I'd pay $1000 for a Jones/Ngannou PPV

Don't even need another fight on it.

You know it's a legit poll when the answers are split. I'd love to see Lesnar VS Jones in Jones' heavyweight debut. (I mean, I think Jones could be HW champ, but I'd like to see him earn his shot)

I picked Stipe but any HW fight would be good, just because I don't think he will ever actually go there. He is already backtracking and talking about fighting for the LHW title lol

Stipe is his next fight then Ngannou if he wins and Izzy if he loses

Stipe or Jan. Those are the easiest fights with the biggest payday.

If he cant beat Ngannou he wont beat Miocic. He should fight Ngannou it will be a chance for Jones to prove himself or a quick knockout for Ngannou. Either way a solid deal

I'd like to never see him in an MMA fight again, I hope he fucks off for good and the mma community moves on and forgets all about the lance armstrong of MMA. I hope I don't hear or see anything about this dipshit until his next arrest.
lance cheated, jones didn't.

Back