Khabib's Draw Power Reconfirmed!

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Conor was begging for a rematch and many sherdog-haters insisted that Dana will "force" Khabib to fight Conor or be stripped.

After the loss of his father he eased on his requirement that Conor win 10 fights (at least) to earn a rematch and said whoever beats Dustin deserves it.

Now Conor is getting in line to fight Dustin in hopes that shot-calling Khabib allows him a rematch!

Where are all the Contards who said Khabib would be forced to fight Conor and that Conor won't listen to his demands?

Will they swallow their pride and reply to acknowledge how wrong they were? This may be their only opportunity to hold on to the ounce of dignity they may still have.

ScentedMadDuiker-size_restricted.gif

Conor armpit.jpg

Conor was begging for a rematch and many sherdog-haters insisted that Dana will "force" Khabib to fight Conor or be stripped.

After the loss of his father he eased on his requirement that Conor win 10 fights (at least) to earn a rematch and said whoever beats Dustin deserves it.

Now Conor is getting in line to fight Dustin in hopes that shot-calling Khabib allows him a rematch!

Where are all the Contards who said Khabib would be forced to fight Conor and that Conor won't listen to his demands?

Will they swallow their pride and reply to acknowledge how wrong they were? This may be their only opportunity to hold on to the ounce of dignity they may still have.

ScentedMadDuiker-size_restricted.gif

View attachment 802946
Absolutely true TS!

Khabib rematch is the BIGGEST fight conrat can get. Bigger than nate 3 and him vs Mas

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Khabib has been a company man in a lot of ways. Since he got the belt, he's fought pretty regularly and hasn't tried to cherry pick opponents. They give him some leeway because he's earned it, and also because they can't risk problems with Khabib. He's opening new markets for them and is one of the biggest stars they have. If he decides to tell them off and goes to M1 or something, they're pretty fucked.

Let me guess you're one of the many who said Khabib will be forced to fight Conor?
I dont even know who the fuck these people are ey? Who are you to reply to me and try and guess who I am? Dont try that shit on me

Sometimes you can make the prairies look bad. But, you are 100% correct here. The callout was made FROM THE UFC, and all I saw from Conor was anything but an acceptance.

When you're doing PPVs at 1pm in the US - Beebs is not getting the draw he should be. I can agree next to Connie Khabib is the biggest draw. But make no mistake like him or not Conor is the biggest draw by a mile n is right there with Canelo as the biggest draw in combat sports if not #1.

Oh less than useful thread oh useless thread oh then why dont you make a useful thread then? Its not hard you just type up some shit and hit post. Its that easy to do yeah? Then go on and do it. Go on off you go. Off you go

Back