Does Conor still run the UFC?

Moro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have been hearing that through his nuthuggers on this site for a good long while.

Given recent events, he lost his sway.

Obviously not, ESPN/disney saved them from that.

TS calling other people nut huggers while literally creating threads about Conor running the UFC. I mean at least you admit he ran the UFC, next step will be to come out of the closet with your mental illness

Have been hearing that through his nuthuggers on this site for a good long while.

Given recent events, he lost his sway.

He never ran shit...was always on Danas leash...preceived power is not the same as actual power

I’m not sure he cares.
He sure seems like he's in meltdown mode. If he doesn't get a fight I expect another assault to occur soon.

Him and Jones both sound really unstable right now. It's hard to imagine it's because they don't care.

Pregnant ladies, old men, and possibly attractive women in whatever area code they're in should worry.

Yes. He’s just got Dana to backtrack on keeping him on ice until after COVID and made him offer him a fight against Dustin. Dana is shaking that Conor and Dustin might fight in a charity event

his star power has dropped a shit ton pretty much since the dolly throwing incident. prior to that, the ufc hasn't had a star like him. whether you like him or not, his popularity at one point was unprecedented. nowadays? he's obviously still a huge draw, but not close to the level he once was. went from untouchable superstar and now he takes a step closer to irrelevant every day.

First of all, Conor never ran the UFC. He simply played the role of spoiled little shit, not defending titles or facing legit contenders after awhile. Any pull he might've had went out the window after Khabib ragdolled him.

Back