South Park Pandemic Special on tonight at 8 pm eastern tonight

Cartman is a beefcake....

I actually tried watching some of the new seasons a few weeks ago and was disappointed. I probably have grown away from it but it also seems like they have taken a more drama show approach with cliff hangers and much less punch lines...

I saw that. Should be some great lulz. Haven't seen south park in years

South Park is still ongoing? I remember watching it 15 years ago as a kid because I thought it was super edgy and cool back then. Good times.

I actually tried watching some of the new seasons a few weeks ago and was disappointed. I probably have grown away from it but it also seems like they have taken a more drama show approach with cliff hangers and much less punch lines...

it's routinely shit now, happens to 'em all if they go on long enough

Sweet, they don't give a fuck who they offend so you know it will be good

Thinking they're going bust out some member berries, it is election season after all...

I remember the old SP format of debuting an episode on Wed night, then starting a whole new Episode Thurs morning to be ready for next Wed.

Thats why they were so good cause they stayed on top of current events better than anyone, and they made fun of everyone and every side. And none of the episodes had to follow the previous episode, each stood on their own.

I wish they would come back full time with the old format, so much material week after week being lost.

<2>

You should watch the episode, "Tegridy Farms," it's one of the most epic episodes in the last couple years. And something we're not used to, especially with animated comedy, is that it built a foundation for future episodes... (It's hard to explain what I mean, but Kenny dying is exactly the opposite) They never continue with that. From Tegridy Farms to their last episode (that has a season attached) the Marsh family has continued to live there. And I think that's pretty darn coOl! But yeah, I agree, their last couple seasons have sucked bad as a whole. I'd like to think they still "have it," in them to make great episodes, though. But they have something to prove and tonight is their chance!!

Last edited:
just letting yall know

should be hilarious and expose everything
Thank you so fucking much. I tried recording it ahead of time but it was too ahead of time so I had to wait, needless to say I forgot to record it

Thank you so fucking much. I tried recording it ahead of time but it was too ahead of time so I had to wait, needless to say I forgot to record it

np dude
anyone have a stream? comedy central not even playing it for some reason.

Back