Media Izzy still laughing at Costa on Ariel's show

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

After all of the shit that was talked, I don't really blame him. Not everybody is like GSP.

Also, that hostage video that Costa did when he went back to the gym on Monday was legit funny. Dude's talking about a "rematch" with a thousand yard stare.

It's one thing to smash and dash, but it's classless to further embarrass your hookup in a public medium
Animation1.gif

After all of the shit that was talked, I don't really blame him. Not everybody is like GSP.

Also, that hostage video that Costa did when he went back to the gym on Monday was legit funny. Dude's talking about a "rematch" with a thousand yard stare.

I can see costa have his rematch one day, the man is talented, i've been in combat sports gym half of my life and i understand when someone is legit good and paulo is for sure, bad tactics or TRT tittysanya, in a rematch costa can do only better.

im not too big of a fan of guys that do media nonstop. the fight was just this past weekend and he had a great victory, so i get it.

i prefer the quiet, no nonsense guys that just show up and fight. too much drama (alot of it is phony) right now in the sport.

Just let it go Izzy, you fucked him up enough
You left him with his tail between his legs already

Is Izzy the most hated by the "alpha males"? My new hero will be Izzy. Wait, its still Jones first but now followed by Izzy.

He wants to fight one more time this year??! Holy fuck this dude is probably the best champ ever lol. Takes on anyone and is more active than the contenders lol

So the shit that down after the khabib Conor fight is all good?

Masvidal mocking askren while he is still unconscious is all good right?

So whats the big deal with Izzy. Costa talked mad shit and got thoroughly embarrassed. Sherdog is getting soft now a days.

That kind of show boating is something different. It's that fucken tea bag generation that Izzy comes from.

Back