Who can stop Rumble at LHW?

I know a guy.

tumblr_m5qwiy4JCv1ry1rm7o1_r1_400.gif

i think he can blow through the division right now as the top is heavy with strikers. If Rumble is still as good as he was, but how could he be? He has not fought in ages.

Jacare if he goes back to LHW

Reactions: G10
It seems as though whenever Rumble goes somewhere new or returns, he gets better... Maybe we haven't seen the best of him yet...

I jest... I genuinely hope to see him fight again.

Usually when these questions come up, first I think... Who's the current champion? Then I thought about it... and Jan's not gettin' in his way of making a title run. And considering he just got f@cked, Dominick isn't either. Possibly Santos, but Branch put a striking clinic on Thiago and even Branch would get outstruck, if not slept, by Johnson. I think this is the perfect time for Johnson to come back. I think he'll be a force to be reckoned with at LHW.

I mean Rumble is in his mid 30s and he hasn't fought in 3 years. And even when Rumble was in his prime he only had 2-3 rounds in before gassing. Rumble is a monster for sure, but he is very beatable. Especially now since he is coming off such a long layoff.

with dc and jon gone I would actually be fine with them bringing rumble straight in for a title shot. Jan vs rumble would be a crazy fight.

Jan will beat him IMO if they match him up. Reyes has the style to give him problems. I'd like to see Santos vs Rumble going power vs power. I doubt Rumble in these fights cause I doubt he will be the same fighter, he's gonna be out of action 4 years by the time he's back in early 2021

Jan has the same power but thrown with straight punches and good technique. So, him.

Reyes would piece him up with speed and technique and precision

A few guys. He'd b top 5, but lose to the top, just like last time.

Rumble's been retired for 3.5 years total, and I swear people have been talking about his comeback for 2 years now. Is he ever actually gonna fight? If it's actually early 2021, that will be 4 years out of the game. I think Jan beats him at this point, he's fucking locked in. Would love to see that fight though.

Back