Media Tony's odd man out.

Tony will still get a big fight. Probably Chandler.
Don't know how big Chandler is but he skipped Chandler at UFC 254 out of solidarity with Dustin.

And winner of DP/conrat would get the a title shot before Tony/chandler.

Poirier is dependable to show up for a fight

Tony isn't. leg break, mental health issues, turning down fights (Holloway)

Y'all just assuming Conor will accept a fight against Dustin who he already beat.

<36>

A dangerous guy most people (Casuals) haven't heard of.
Lose lose from a marketing point of view for Tony.
Don't know how big Chandler is but he skipped Chandler at UFC 254 out of solidarity with Dustin.

And winner of DP/conrat would get the a title shot before Tony/chandler.
Casuals hasn't heard of Dustin or Tony either.

For MMA fans that's been around for atleast 3 years, it's a big fight. The speculations on Chandler's success in the UFC has been going on for a while.

Tony's situation is bad tho in terms of titleshot lol

Predictable. Anyone who speaks up to Pink Goof usually gets tossed under da bus.

6JFvU6z0.png

Tony always gets the short end of the stick from the UFC. Time and time again.

Dustin and Conor rather fighting each other, Khabib saying he'll fight the winner...even coming off of the biggest loss of his career the biggest names in the division are still ducking Ferguson. I'm not using that word easily, I think it's way overused in MMA for the most ridiculous reasons, but Ferguson is a bigger name and accolade than Dustin so McGregor is obviously picking the easier match-up, Poirier was complaining about the UFC not paying him but suddenly when the McGregor offer replaces the Ferguson one he's good to go, and Khabib said he wouldn't fight Conor until he earns his way up but now all of a sudden one win at lightweight would be good enough. So I have no other explanation than them trying to find the easiest way to avoid fighting Tony Ferguson. The sad part is, Dana's letting that happen cause he never cared about making the UFC a proper sports competition.

I actually like the ideal of Tony vs Chandler or Dustin vs Chandler all better than Tony vs Dustin.

I personally see the Dustin vs Tony fight going very similar to Tony vs Justin

Casuals hasn't heard of Dustin or Tony either.

For MMA fans that's been around for atleast 3 years, it's a big fight. The speculations on Chandler's success in the UFC has been going on for a while.
Tony and DP have headlined multiple Ppv main events

Tony: UFC 216 & UFC 249
Dustin: UFC 236 & UFC 242

UFC 242 was the Khabib card and UFC 249 was the first comeback card after the covid restrictions.

Plus Tony was co-main of UFC 229 the BIGGEST fight in MMA HISTORY.

DP headlined the first Espn ppv with two titles on the line and against Max Holloway.

The casuals know them both.

Chandler is just some Bellator dude.

It isn't Dustin's fault the UFC didn't want to pay him. Sucks for Tony but yeah.

Back