Media Polish King Jan meets the Prime minister of Poland

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Seems like Jan has whole nation behind him and what an honor for him to meet the most important man of Poland. Jan is one of the best success stories in MMA, everything is possible damn it.

EjKDbMhWoAETYch

EjKDbWDXkAEybC4

EjKDbgQWsAEzxqu

EjKDbqGWkAAocKL

Nice! Hope he enjoys all the benefits that come with being a UFC champ

Awesome. Public adulation and recognition is always very cool for those really deserving of it. But I was hoping it was that hot female world leader I saw somewhere not long ago ( I don’t remember exactly when or where). Can’t have everything, I guess.

How atmosphere in Poland after Jan's performance? You guys must be high af there :D
For sure, everyone here who at least is SOME kind of combat sports fan is super happy right now.
As far as casuals, I'm not sure because I'm 100% working from home these days and I haven't had the chance to ask around.

330px-Mateusz_Morawiecki_Prezes_Rady_Ministr%C3%B3w_%28cropped%29.jpg

Is it just me, or does the Polish prime minister look like an Uzbek or Kyrgyzstani, who has that Eurasian look?

Seems like Jan has whole nation behind him and what an honor for him to meet the most important man of Poland. Jan is one of the best success stories in MMA, everything is possible damn it.

EjKDbMhWoAETYch

EjKDbWDXkAEybC4

EjKDbgQWsAEzxqu

EjKDbqGWkAAocKL
EDIT: I didn't realize Jan was the new king, my bad. That fight shocked me as I really thought Dominic's footwork would present him problems. Good for him.

Last edited:
330px-Mateusz_Morawiecki_Prezes_Rady_Ministr%C3%B3w_%28cropped%29.jpg

Is it just me, or does the Polish prime minister look like an Uzbek or Kyrgyzstani, who has that Eurasian look?
So he's a spy? For Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan, eh? I never trusted this guy. Interrogate him and find the terrorist cells and secret concentration camps I bet.

And now the UFC has a man who can conduct this interrogation - Jan Blackowitz (sp?)! Let him loose on that mutherfucker for one hour..... if he lives he tells.

Let's find out where those hostages are. UFC baby!!

Last edited:
Congrats to my polish brothers! The eastern european mexican. They keep chickens in their homes, love to drink, fight, construction work, and sing their ethnic music as cloud as can be. Salute.

So happy for Jan, the guy has worked really hard and deserves all the good things happening to him.

Back