If Conor KO’s Dustin, will you respect him a bit more?

Beastos

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
*For the second time

As a fighter of course and if he accepts....

I think I will respect him more as a fighter. Dustin has improved a ton and is a totally different fighter, if Conor KO’s him, he’ll gain some respect back.

as a fighter, as a human, he needs some serious work

Last edited:
Respect, nah but credit sure in the same way I can credit his business acumen even though I can't stand the man.

Flipside is if he get's the piss beat out of him by Dustin will he and his fans learn some humility.

I think we know the answer to that already.

Khabib already bent him over and treated him like a goat, cant get anymore humiliating than that.

*For the second time

I think I will respect him more as a fighter. Dustin has improved a ton and is a totally different fighter, if Conor KO’s him, he’ll gain some respect back.

As a fighter or as a person?

If the former, why in the world has he lost your respect? Because he lost to Khabib?!? Or because he cherry picked Cowboy (but even if he did, he whooped him fast, didn't he)?

If the latter, why in the world would beating Poirier regain anything?

Please elaborate. Thanks.

As a fighter or as a person?

If the former, why in the world has he lost your respect? Because he lost to Khabib?!? Or because he cherry picked Cowboy (but even if he did, he whooped him fast, didn't he)?

If the latter, why in the world would beating Poirier regain anything?

Please elaborate. Thanks.
Because he called out Diego and everyone on sherdog thinks he’s a bum because he got beat by Khabib

if he beats poirier, I still think he needs 1 more win.

*For the second time

Yeah, but I'd still much rather see Dustin/ Tony or Tony/ Conor.

No.
It's just natural... Do you respect fire for being hot?
9999/10000 Conor KO Dustin. And no respect for that... Too easy

Back