Media Mcgregor living in the past

Why do people continue to give this guy attention? Just stop making threads about everything he posts.

Stop replying to them then. If people got 0 replies on threads about certain fighters they would stop posting them.

And yes, I know the irony here being that I'm also replying, but you get the idea.

It’s January, more recent than Khabib win vs Conor yet everyone yaps about it. Nothing wrong with talking about a fight he won.

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Stop replying to them then. If people got 0 replies on threads about certain fighters they would stop posting them.

And yes, I know the irony here being that I'm also replying, but you get the idea.
Usually when you want to fix a problem you go to the source.

You don't go after the drug buyer, you go after the drug supplier.

People won't stop posting in these threads when they see them. The people who start these threads are the ones responsible for giving him more attention. Whether it's good or bad.

If people started not giving a shit about what Conor posts and stopped sharing it, Conor would probably do less twitter talking and more actual fighting.

Cowboy's fought twice since then. Conor's done nothing, but drink and attack people on twitter since then.

Well then he's just like millions and millions of other people out there now isn't he?

No wonder he's calling out Diego Sanchez

You know he's living in the past when he still says champ champ like it's something extraordinary.

Even less special when you have zero title defenses between those two belts.

Back