How sad is this?

Revenge? Let's make it happen?

Has this guy lost his marbles? We're 4 days removed from the event. He had 25 minutes to prove he was the best but he got outclassed and knocked out. As if the result would be any different.

He needs to get his ass back in training, beat a couple top contenders and come back once he's shown improvement. There are levels to this and him and Adesanya aren't on the same level.

LOL at Adesanya fanboys.
They try to celebrate and put a bravado out, but they sound just nervous as fuck.

They know Paulo was not himself in that fight.

And while I don't think he deserves a rematch, this request is as pathetic as these new Israel bandwagon jumpers that try to claim "they knew it all along".

Typical sherdog though, to kick someone who just lost. "He was never that good to begin with!"

And so the unravelling of the man known as Paulo Costa continues...

Very tearful, not.

Revenge? For being beaten....or being humped?

LOL at Adesanya fanboys.
They try to celebrate and put a bravado out, but they sound just nervous as fuck.

And while I don't think he deserves a rematch, this request is as pathetic as these new Israel bandwagon jumpers that try to claim "they knew it all along".

Typical sherdog though, to kick someone who just lost. "He was never that good to begin with!"

{<jordan}

He got knocked out and molested by the too skinny guy... just stop lmao

How? If anything its badass that he hasnt quit and is still chasing the championship. Plenty of fighters get KTFO and comeback even more amazing. Hell even happened to Adensanya too a few years ago. Costa can still improve alot he has time.But yea he doesnt deserve an instant rematch lol

LOL at Adesanya fanboys.

Well it wasn't THAT hard to predict.
I didn't expect Costa to look this bad in the fight but Adesanya is a very bad matchup for him, that will always be true.

Back