News UFC 254 Unbreakable Promo

Gaethje f**ked up the long awaited Tony/Khabib fight just like how covid f**ked up my career plans.

Gaethje f**ked up the long awaited Tony/Khabib fight just like how covid f**ked up my career plans.
Yeah there's no history and storyline with Khabib and Justin like there was with Khabib and Tony. The hype is way less.

Plus because of covid there's is also no press conference where they meet face to face like Khabib and Poirier in London.

khabib posted this on his IG a few days ago, right?

eh an okay promo. Titantak's promo is better

Let’s be honest though. The Tony-Khabib fight had an insane amount of hype because of the long winning streaks and the history of the matchup. But the Gaethje fight is more intriguing from a purely technical point of view. We already saw what even a mediocre wrestler like Castillo could do to Tony. Take him to the ground and keep him there, Tony’s wrestling wasn’t all that. Tony’s bottom game wouldn’t have worked against Khabib either, the submission threat was a bit overrated. On the other hand, Gaethje has very legit wrestling credentials and heavier hands than Tony. Tougher stylistic matchup for Khabib.

The poster lol Khabib is not that shredded, neither Gaethje is that swole

That's actually a good promo
Poster not so much

That's 10x better than the official trailer...
Yeah and he made that back in july lol.

UFC had months and didn't do anything solid, poster or promo.

There’s still a month to go and 3 cards to put on first. I’m sure they’ll ramp up the promos. That start time may affect the bottom line. But, it’s a great fight. Or I hope it will be.

Yeah and he made that back in july lol.

UFC had months and didn't do anything solid, poster or promo.

The UFC probably have interns doing their smaller promo videos now, just like how they are using commentators at lower level for their smaller fights.

Back