Lawler vs Perry at UFC 255 !

I hope these two lunatics just sprint at each other from the first bell and give us a fucking bloodbath. JUST BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD

Yeah this got silently booked a little bit back. It's weird how bookings are happening without anyone really noticing. Seriously like over half the fights that get booked come out of no where at all.

gunshy war-torn Robby? No chance to win. Bet your wife on Perry guys.

Unfortunately current Lawler I don't see doing that.

Yeah, at any other time in the past I'd have picked Lawler to batter & smash Perry but after seeing how horrible he looked against Magny now I have serious doubts about the outcome. Which is sad. But what can you do? Lawler's just well past his sell-by date.

Yeah, at any other time in the past I'd have picked Lawler to batter & smash Perry but after seeing how horrible he looked against Magny now I have serious doubts about the outcome. Which is sad. But what can you do? Lawler's just well past his sell-by date.
Magny was Lawler's kryptonite though, technical striker, good wrestler. Perry is a good match up for Lawler, his strengths mean the fight will take place where Lawler wants the fight. Definitely putting my money on a Lawler KO. The Askren fight wasn't that long ago and Lawler looked like his old self.

I think this fight is going to be a clinch fight if someone doesn't go down early

Hopefully Lawler wins in glorious fashion and retires.

Magny was Lawler's kryptonite though, technical striker, good wrestler. Perry is a good match up for Lawler, his strengths mean the fight will take place where Lawler wants the fight. Definitely putting my money on a Lawler KO. The Askren fight wasn't that long ago and Lawler looked like his old self.

Well, as a long-time Lawler fan I certainly hope you're right. I'd love to see him come back with some fire in his belly like he did at the beginning of the Askren fight. Since then, he's looked awful against Covington & Magny. But, you're right. Styles make fights. So, hopefully, your prediction comes to fruition.

Robbie has been getting some shitty matchups. Since woodley beat cerrone in a fight he looked gassed in. Got injured early vs rda and was a one legged fighter and still made it to decision. Looked great vs askren bull shit stoppage dont count that. Covington was disappointing was hesitant to throw. Colby was smart clinching first part of the fight tiring him out then just constant pressure. Many fought the same way. No trouble of getting fi ished just constant pressure and no throwing.
This should be a real decider no excuses. Hopefully he gets the ko. Could be like the matt brown fight though to.

I expect Perry's corner to come up with a well thought out gameplan for lawler and make the right adjustments between rounds.

Even the worst version of Lawler should fuck Perry up.
This is a fan friendly fight/massacre

I expect Perry's corner to come up with a well thought out gameplan for lawler and make the right adjustments between rounds.

bwhahahahaha nice. He will get such calm corner advice

Back