Media Oscar De La Hoya challenged Dana White to a fight, should Dana fight him on Pac-Mac undercard?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember Dana talking mess about Oscar bieing a coke fiend and cross dresser, and Oscar challenged him to a boxing match, Oscar said he is coming out of retirement and I know Dana White Challenged Tito to a Boxing match

So what do you think here is a recent video of Oscar hitting the mitts, you guy think Dana can take him they are the same age too

they could donate some of the money to charity like what McGregor and Pacquiao are going to do, they are going to donate a portion to charity.

I bet you the PPV would do well over 5 million buys if they put Dana vs Oscar as the co-main

I know I would pay to see that. A lot of Dana White haters would pay to see Oscar punch him as well.

My pick has always been that Dana would go into complete shell mode defense and bear hug him to the ground.

The question is, are Uncle Dana's blue belt jiu jitsu skills enough

Oscar could catch and drop him but I'd lean towards Dana by 220 pound bear hug victory. Dana knows just enough boxing to survive a short while.

Dana has already beat him in life.

Oscar has Dana on his ass waking up, asking the ref "what happened?" Within one minute

De La Hoya would murder him, I bet there's sherdogger's that think Dana would stand a chance...
Well, by Tito's word.. Dana was almost a pro boxer. He had a license to amateur boxers. He was legit.

Not inconceivable at all for him to have enough defensive ability to avoid being dropped for 10-20 seconds in order to bear hug him to the ground. Where he would have a 50 pound weight advantage and has been taking jiu jitsu privates on and off for like 15 years. I'm gonna go ahead and assume he's at least a blue belt.. lol

Smart money is on Dana. Imo.

No way would he ever box him tho.

Well, by Tito's word.. Dana was almost a pro. He had a license to amateur boxers. He was legit.

Not inconceivable at all for him to have enough defensive ability to avoid being dropped for 10-20 seconds in order to bear hug him to the ground. Where he would have a 50 pound weight advantage and has been taking jiu jitsu privates on and off for like 15 years.

Smart money is on Dana. Imo.

No way would he ever box him tho.
nah dude, there's levels to this shit... Oscar would KO him with a left hook within 1 minute.

In an MMA fight White might stand a chance but in a boxing ring he will get slaughtered in the first round think Marvis Frazier vs Tyson type of beat down.

nah dude, there's levels to this shit... Oscar would KO him with a left hook within 1 minute.
Never suggested he was boxing him

He wouldn't mess with it. Levels indeed. But, a reasonable skilled former amateur boxer with a 60 pound size/ strength advantage conceivably has enough defense to avoid being stopped within 30 seconds.

I think if he gets ahold of him, it's probably over.

Lmao NO. Dana is not a fighter, never was. I still remember the Tito boxing match thing and the many morons here who claimed that Tito would get destroyed. LOL.

As has been said, Dana is not a fighter. Add to that he has had health problems and stepping into a fight with a highly decorated boxer like De La Hoya is utter suicide.

Dana is a promoter. Oscar was boxing champion. Please, with all due respect, give your fucking head a shake.

Why is Oscar challenging Dana? Dana is not a fighter.

Back