Conor just mad UFC breaking records without him

Wish he'd fight Tony or rematch Dustin, if the scrap between those two really isn't happening

Time moves on and seems like he was left behind
MelodicWeeklyArkshell-max-1mb.gif

Sigh....another dumb thread. The numbers are higher because people are not going out as much on weekends...due that thing called COVID, so instead they stay at home and watch the best available thing on television.

Sigh....another dumb thread. The numbers are higher because people are not going out as much on weekends...due that thing called COVID, so instead they stay at home and watch the best available thing on television.
lol, good one kid.

of course the numbers are higher due to lack of so much other forms of entertainment. but the numbers will still average higher, and there will be a new cult of personality

The MMA world will survive without him. It was a strange and fun ride while it lasted though!

Only the delusional nuthugging fanboys believed the UFC would be nothing without him, casuals.

It's almost as if the UFC existed before and after Conor.....

Conor is angry because he has been accused of ducking fights all year when in reality he was in Dana's DM's demanding multiple opponents. To make matters worse, the public authority of the UFC Dana White was out telling the media that indeed, Conor does NOT want to fight.

Once Conor clears his name putting the proof out there exposing the bald sleezeball Dana White, he's ridiculed.

How much did Dana make off of the WME deal again...? Conor deserves about half of that for transcending the sport, raising the company's value, filling everyone in the game's pockets... And this is how they repay him? I'm disgusted.

The UFC has been getting bigger media numbers than ever before, and Conor doesn't like being old news...

Diego Sanchez, ffs.

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}><KhabibBS><36>
I dunno man, I don't think the ppv numbers will be the same without him. Thats the real test here.

Wait till Conor and Kebab coaching next TUF.

BOOM BABY!!

Back