If Conor fights again - why not say screw it and do Conor vs Colby?

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Full transparency I completely despise both fighters but this makes sense.

* Similar size
* They play into each others weaknesses, Colby on the striking and Conor on the wrestling / clinch
* Would be some good beef during the promotional period but I dunno if Colby is down to get alpha'd
* Conor is looking for a fight apparently and Colby is down for his payday
* For Colby, this allows him to potentially take whatever bullshit brand he is trying to make to the next level
* For Conor, it's a safe fight. If he wins he is a world beater if he loses he can ejaculate himself right back to easy fights against his elders at 155.

Thoughts?

Colby would smash conor to pieces

Conor doesn't have the same leverage advantage he had at 145 and 155 and colby is not a bottle job like cerrone

Colby is bigger than him and a hell of a wrestler, conor is not so idiot.

Lol you could clone 5 Conors and Colby runs through all of them in the same night

Fans would rather see other fights.
They probably don't want to fight each other.
That is why not.

Khabib is tougher IMO

What if Colby had the belt you think he would do it?

There is no circumstance where Conor wants the Coby fight. Its a fight he has close to zero shot at winning and Colby is not even that big of a star

There is literally no chance of that happening.

Colbie is a rough stylistic matchup and a relative nobody to McGregor. He’s not taking fights like that.

only if loser has their mouth sewn shut for ever... other than that it is a waste of time.

Conor fights at anytime, anywhere , at any weight, .............................. unless its a full sized WW with great wrestling and endless gas tank.

I don't like Colby, but ..., come on, be serious, Conor has almost zero chances vs Colby

He should fight Nick Diaz for charity

Back