News Paul Felder shook by internet trolls

Not the first time he got shook by keyboard warriors
Screenshot-2020-07-06-at-12.31.17.png

This might be a stupid question but isn’t it illegal for him to punch someone in the face with the exception of self-defense. I heard that a professional fighter has his hands registered as “lethal weapons”. Would he get a higher punishment then if an Average Joe punched someone in the face?

That's the problem with social media. Everyone is a tough guy behind their computer, on top of other things like political nut jobs having a voice. That's why I stay off social media and sell my body on OnlyFans.com. That extra $10 a month is worth it.

This might be a stupid question but isn’t it illegal for him to punch someone in the face with the exception of self-defense. I heard that a professional fighter has his hands registered as “lethal weapons”. Would he get a higher punishment then if an Average Joe punched someone in the face?

Meh

Conor does it all the time

He'd punch the trolls. Then he'd lose a bunch of money, his commentary position, and possibly his freedom for a period of time. He'd probably also get suspended from fighting. Not worth it.

Block that shit out bruh. Trolls love hearing threats. Starve 'em.

Back