Media How to shill for the UFC / Dana White vs How not to shill

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How to shill:

How NOT to shill:

As a Dana White fan and apologist myself, I enjoy Chael P.'s shilling for Dana. It's witty, tongue-in-cheek, fun to listen to, and gets the point across without taking the shilling too seriously.

On the other hand, I cringe whenever I see Daniel Cormier's hanging unto Uncle Dana's nuts. It's terrible, extremely submissive, and makes us Dana White fans look bad.

To all UFC media people reading this thread, I hope you have learnt by now how to shill versus how NOT to shill.

You're welcome.

Didn't Cormier get a mill and free titleshot vs Stipe? He's shillin right

Masvidal did the polar opposite of Cormier's cucked advice, gained notoriety and free publicity for standing up to Daner, got the fight he wanted on his own financial terms, sold 1.3 million PPV's and broke the bank.

They don't call him Shill P Sonnen for nothing, Dana's most shameless lackey.

Masvidal did the polar opposite of Cormier's cucked advice, gained notoriety and free publicity for standing up to Daner, got the fight he wanted on his own financial terms, sold 1.3 million PPV's and broke the bank.
But did he get 1 million dollars in the locker room?

They don't call him Shill P Sonnen for nothing, Dana's most shameless lackey.

Those defamations against Chael are diversions from the real meaningful question at hand: Just how good is Khamzat Chimaev ?

Reactions: G10
I understand and respect Chael's shilling from a business sense; he doesn't want to burn any bridges because he always stands a shot of coming over to the UFC in some form or another. Plus, if Dana has shown anything, he is extremely petty and spiteful to former talent, employees, etc. If Chael says anything negative, he'll be blacklisted, and that's bad for the bottom line.

Thought this was gonna be a John Morgan thread. Can’t stand that fat sack of shit

Chael The Born Loser Sonnen doesn’t even work for the UFC does he?

Yet he’s still out here shilling to the maximum

Probably because someone who is as garbage as Chael Sonnen should not have made as much money as he did with the UFC perhaps that’s why.

How to simultaneously shill for Dana while also getting him to hate you.
636007368748802158-XXX-MMA--UFC-Portraits-127.jpg

It's insane to me how much they all kiss Dana's ass

I'm not saying be all Stone Cold on him, but for fuck sake, have some pride.

What's weird about it? He obviously takes care of DC very well and they're probably friends. Why would he challenge Dana?

Chael The Born Loser Sonnen doesn’t even work for the UFC does he?

Yet he’s still out here shilling to the maximum

Probably because someone who is as garbage as Chael Sonnen should not have made as much money as he did with the UFC perhaps that’s why.

Only in MMA is mediocrity rewarded

Back