Will Costa lose fans in ultra-macho Brazil because of Humpgate?

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
There are macho-Neanderthals in every country but Brazil is portrayed as particular saturated with them. You think Brazillian MMA fans are going to abandon Costa now? If one of them openly states they are a fan of Costa, others may question that fan's sexual orientation. It don't matter that Costa was half-conscious/concussed. That's macho-logic for you.

GIF request!

Can someone take this gif

DetailedDenseBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Speed it up like this gif

Animation1.gif

And put "IZZY WINS FATALITY" Mortal Kombat style on top

sub_zero_mk2.png

Thanks!

Last edited:
How old are you?

This would not be an issue in more enlightened countries. If GSP got humped, Canada would not turn on him. But in backward macho-cultures, appearance is everything. Even the suggestion of gayness is a scarlet letter.

On his instagram it's mostly Brazilians clowning on him.

It's brutal lol

I rest my case.

Brazilian fans are brutal as soon as their favorite fighters lose. It happened to Anderson, to Aldo to JDS, etc. They no hespect nothing. I was rooting for Adesanya and I almost feel bad for Costa by reading the comments on every IG post or Youtube video.

"You dishonored our country!!!! You need more time training and less time talking! You got absolutely humiliated because you're dumb. You got humped and you deserved it." (and that comes from "fans")

Brazilian fans are brutal as soon as their favorite fighters lose. It happened to Anderson, to Aldo to JDS, etc. They no hespect nothing. I was rooting for Adesanya and I almost few bad for Costa by reading the comments on every IG post or Youtube video.

"You dishonored our country!!!! You need more time training and less time talking! You got absolutely humiliated because you're dumb. You got humped and you deserved it." (and that comes from "fans")
59c5f405c8201d9a101d4ba6d9e7d4932eceebcb.gif

Back