Jorge Masvidal rejects Leon Edwards again

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2020-9-29_15-47-44.png
How you sucker punch a guy in the face and refuse to fight him in the octagon? Masvidal talked all this shit about Edwards and refuses to fight him

Jorge owes Nate the rematch. Once it's over Leon can spend as much time as he wants with Jorge.

Its gonna be Colby vs. Jorge.

Edwards just needs to take a fight ASAP, he is going to end up forgotten like Ponzi if not. Magny, Chiesa or Wonderboy all would work.

Of all the top 5 ranked UFC fighters ever, the one I constantly, consistently forget exists is Leon Edwards. Like when I try running through the WW rankings in my head for fighters, he just never pops up. Weird.

Its been a long time since he fought and his wins look worse now than they did at the time (RDA\Cowboy).

Makes sense you would forget.

Unfortunately for Leon he’s a no name fighter. It’s a lose lose situation for Mas. If he wins he beats a guy nobody knows or cares about, if he loses he gets beat by a nobody and his stock drops significantly..

Mas had a few good moments but honestly he now thinks he is bigger than he actually is. The guy has always been at journeymen/gatekeeper level with some serious flaws in his game. He now act like some kind of big star who can cherry pick whoever he wants because he KOed Askren , won a meaningless belt and made the cover of a UFC video game

I understand that the guy is not getting any younger and want to make some big money before he retires but he's been acting like a diva for the last year or so.

Masvidal is a joke and a journeyman. He had a full camp vs Usman while Usman only had 6 days for him as he was previously training for burns. Masvidal still got absolutely dominated. Now he’s continuing to duck Edwards. Oh my.

Back