News Ali says Khabib was offered TUF with Conor but turned it down

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Ali says Khabib was offered a spot as coach in the next 'Ultimate Fighter' with 'Human Trash' Conor McGregor, but they turned it down.

Last week, Dana White called me, said Ali what do you think about if Khabib wins, him and Conor will do the 'Ultimate Fighter' on ESPN?"

Ali says the plan would be for Khabib and Conor to coach separate teams of aspiring MMA fighters on the show, which would ultimately lead up to a Khabib vs. Conor rematch in the Octagon.

But, Ali says Khabib wouldn't even consider the idea ...

"Khabib turned it down," Ali said ... "He said, 'This man is a human trash. He’s garbage.'"

"When you touch sh*t, you smell like sh*t. [Conor] hasn’t earned the fight."

Ali says Dana made the same 'Ultimate Fighter' offer to Justin Gaethje if he beats Khabib.

There's more ... Ali also ripped Conor for posting private direct messages between Conor and Dana White on social media.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/29/khabib-conor-mcgregor-ali-abdelaziz-justin-gaethje/

Last edited:
It would make compelling tv but Conor got smashed in the fight so Khabib has all the leverage.

Oh that would've been fucking good
Maybe one day after Khabib loses the belt

Filming TUF takes too long.
How long does a visa last in the US?
Both Khabib and conrat are not citizens

And TUF usually means there will be a fight right after. Why would Khabib give a rematch to conrat for beating old cowboy?

Ali says Dana made the same 'Ultimate Fighter' offer to Justin Gaethje if he beats Khabib.

Lets go DUSTIN

I understand Khabib, but as a fan of embarrassing and painful television,I would have watched!

Ali says Khabib was offered a spot as coach in the next 'Ultimate Fighter' with 'Human Trash' Conor McGregor, but they turned it down.

Last week, Dana White called me, said Ali what do you think about if Khabib wins, him and Conor will do the 'Ultimate Fighter' on ESPN?"

Ali says the plan would be for Khabib and Conor to coach separate teams of aspiring MMA fighters on the show, which would ultimately lead up to a Khabib vs. Conor rematch in the Octagon.

But, Ali says Khabib wouldn't even consider the idea ...

"Khabib turned it down," Ali said ... "He said, 'This man is a human trash. He’s garbage.'"

"When you touch sh*t, you smell like sh*t. [Conor] hasn’t earned the fight."

There's more ... Ali also ripped Conor for posting private direct messages between Conor and Dana White on social media.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/29/khabib-conor-mcgregor-ali-abdelaziz-justin-gaethje/

ali is such an diva. Khabib didn't turn it down because of conor. lol. He turned it down because he doesn't do shows like reality shows.

It genuinely wouldn't last more than an episode.

Both fighters would have their entourages as coaches and it'd just explode.

The last time both teams saw each other punches were getting thrown.
All part of Dana’s plan

Filming TUF takes too long.
How long does a visa last in the US?
Both Khabib and conrat are not citizens

And TUF usually means there will be a fight right after. Why would Khabib give a rematch to conrat for beating old cowboy?
Right. That's why I have a problem with ali. He makes it look like he turned it down because of conor. lol.

Last time I recall, conor on TUF took three months to film if I'm recalling correctly and conor bitched about filming TUF when he had to do it. Took away from his training + he had to do press tours to hype the fight.

That's why those guys wouldn't want to do it. Takes too long, its a reality show which you have to prostitute yourself to some degree, and takes away from training.

Back