Who in their prime has Izzy beat that come even close to Jones and Cormier?

Judochopatemi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here? Who knows if he can beat Jones. He's never faced anyone remotely that good?

Who in santos or Reyes career come close to those two? The facts are Jon isn’t the same he once was which is the only reason this Fiji is debatable. Izzy 4th round head kick tko

Sherdoggers were telling us that Costa was going to move up to LHW and take the belt from Jones almost a year ago

Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here? Who knows if he can beat Jones. He's never faced anyone remotely that good?
I’m confused why you’re asking this. I don’t think anyone is arguing adesanya has accomplished more. I think some people just want to see jones and adesany fight at this point in their careers.

Who in santos or Reyes career come close to those two? The facts are Jon isn’t the same he once was which is the only reason this Fiji is debatable. Izzy 4th round head kick tko

Reyes is tall, which is the only the type of fighter Jones struggles with historically

I’m confused why you’re asking this. I don’t think anyone is arguing adesanya has accomplished more. I think some people just want to see jones and adesany fight at this point in their careers.

Chael Sonnen thinks Izzy should win.

The facts are Jon isn’t the same he once was which is the only reason this Fiji is debatable.
True. And folks enjoy the thought exercize of who (or what type of fighter) can beat or do best against dominant champions. Shit, forums were invented for conversations like that.

At this point of Jones career, Izzy has a chance. But overall currently, Jones is just a much more complete fighter with way better names on his resume

He’s only been champion for 3 fights ffs. He’s making a decent looking MW division look like a bag of shit, just like silva did! Except it is a lot stronger now than it was back then

Still take prime silva over current Izzy

Well considering many think Jon Jones is one of the best to ever do it or at the very least top 5 ever, it's kind of hard to say he has never fought someone as good as Jones. Those fighters don't grow on trees.

If you watch Chael other than for the memes then you're beyond saving.

I doubt Izzy beats Jones, but What in the world does DC have to do with this?? Both Jones And Israel dominates the fatty.

Back