Did it seem like Woodley knew he was gonna lose against Colby?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe im wrong but it just seemed like he knew he was gonna lose or had a real slim chance of winning. What do you guys think about that? And what do you think his future in MMA.... is?

Obviously

Most of Colby's opponents have accepted defeat before the fight because they know how good he is

He had to have known that Colby was gonna bring the pressure.

He's fought three of these type of fighters in a row so he should have been most prepared against Colby. Still, it wasn't enough. Colby's pressure is crazy and Woodley doesn't have the style to deal with it.

Rumor has it that he leaned his back against the wall in his house and has been wondering what haeppened.

Last edited:
he's been looking like that since round 1 against Usman.

I feel he's kind of burnt out on the sport and just collecting a paycheck for the remainder of his contract now. Trying not to get finished.

he's made good money. a few million at least during his title run. if he lives a humble life with some good investments he can retire now at 38 and have a comfy life.

Maybe im wrong but it just seemed like he knew he was gonna lose or had a real slim chance of winning. What do you guys think about that? And what do you think his future in MMA.... is?
Yes, everyone knew in fact. All TW does is back up and all Colby does is push forward. What else could happen realistically?

he knew 100%. he is physically and mentally done as fighter. he was simply going to collect paychecks. he couldn't beat anyone in the top 20 in the division. usman broke him and burns confirmed that he declined physically and mentally. I would take cowboy over twood easily and i think cowboy is trash nowadays.

It's been too long since this thread was made. Like a day at least.

Woodley is a fucking specimen. Look at that HE MAN body for fucks sake. I wish i had 10% of dat genetic code lol. That said, he is old, lost that snap and more importantly, he is mentally weak. That’s been his biggest obstacle. He just managed to become a damn good fighter because he trains hard and is a truly gifted man.

I told you bots for years that they have COUNTLESS hours of sparring time accumulated. Tyron knew what was coming.

Woodley tried to throw a surprise element by starting off taking the center of the octagon and pressuring with feints early in the fight, but that quickly changed when Colby cut off the ring and pinned him against the cage.

Woodley has been mentally out of the game for the last 3-4 years. He's looked resigned to defeat for much of that time imo. No worries though, he's got a hype rap career building.....

Back