Chael P: " Izzy would whip Jones"

I like Izzy more but I feel JBJ takes him down and elbows him in the face

One thing seemingly missing from MW is high level wrestlers right now. Jacare is old and tried 205 and Hermansson I would call more of a grappler than a wrestler (more specialized in what he does on the ground than the takedowns.) I think Maia would actually be an interesting fight for Israel because he isn't scared to blow all of his gas in round 1 for a submission.

Anyway, Jones is probably way too big and way too dominant of a wrestler PLUS he has a reach advantage which Israel will likely never see in any other opponent.

It depends. Are they both juicing? If so, Jones wins.

Jones rent free in Chael's head. "Is normal". And casuals embrace it lol.

Almost no hardcore would bet against Jones if this fight even happens someday. EASY fight for GOAT Jones, not even close. Embarrassing just to think about Adesanya having any chances.

Chael, same as DC and Rogan, are UFC shills.
LOL @ taking them serious in matters like this. Of course he's gonna say this because UFC now has a major dispute with Jones. Plus Dana is pissed at Jones.

Jones rent free in Chael's head. "Is normal". And casuals embrace it lol.

Almost no hardcore would bet against Jones if this fight even happens someday. EASY fight for GOAT Jones, not even close. Embarrassing just to think about Adesanya having any chances.
Mate, a one legged journeyman MW took Jones to a split decision

What do you think the best middleweight on planet earth would do to that fraud?

And btw, I like both Chael and DC so not shitting on them, they're literally just making sure they get good boy points with their employer.
You can listen to them talk on lots of subjects, but when it's about company issues it's best to realize that they are employed by the UFC and are gonna shill heavily.

Izzy is Dana's new golden goose. Meanwhile Jones has been publicly trashing the company. I'd bet my basement on DC picking Izzy to win on ESPN despite the fact we all know he would really pick Jones.

The reason Jones hasnt looked that great is the same reason GSP stopped looking great after he was champ for so long.

In mma when you hit that level of skill where youre fighting the top contender every fight than you have to staart making changes to how you fight or you WILL lose. You have to fight not to lose and that means not taking any chances and doing what you need to do to stay on top.

In boxing or kickboxing the best fighter is still just doong what they do so they can look good. In MMA there are so many variables even if youre the best youre still walking on thin ice at all times. There arr always ways to beat you.

In mma when you hit that level of skill where youre fighting the top contender every fight than you have to staart making changes to how you fight or you WILL lose.

Very true. Also consider that guys like Rakic or Reyes started training MMA around when Jones already became or was champ. Basically they studied him their whole career. Also enemy camps have had like a decade to figure him out by now.
Many champs have said this, but people underestimate the pressure and the difficulties as world fuckin champ.

Mate, a one legged journeyman MW took Jones to a split decision

What do you think the best middleweight on planet earth would do to that fraud?

Santos made that a close fight with blitzes and speed not a calculated outside game. That's while Jones didn't pursue the TD even after Santos was tripping over himself.

What made Izzy dominant over guys and styles like Brunson, Whittaker, and Costa has no bearing on a potential matchup with Jones.

Back