Did Adesanya´s stock go UP or Down after defeating Costa?

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Up or Down?

- Good performance made it look easy but was it because he fought so well or because Costa fought so bad?

- Did the dry hump at the end that made alot of fans turn against him but maybe that was his goal.

- Had breast which makes most fans question his entire career and this performance expecially. Then acted like he has no clue whatsoever why anyone would even point it out and quickly moved to other questions at Post Press Conference. Also had his arm up at weigh ins trying to hide it.

- Had out of the blue temper tantrum post fight and was screaming at confused af Dana.

Discuss.

Last edited:
I think izzy put on a clinic. Costa was too confused by the movement and footwork. he had no idea what to do.

the dry hump was great. costa deserved it. there are a lot of people who were rooting for the 'jock' to get embarrassed by the 'skinny guy / nerd' on the playground. I think it will gain him more fans.

I feel bad for costa, he will be meme'd for eternity and will have dreams about that gif... but its what he signed up for.

the gyno is not 100% confirmed to be PEDs. innocent until proven guilty. If anyone is roiding in the UFC costa would be top of the list.

Nothing changes. Everyone knows Izzy beats Costa at range. Question all along was what happens when Costa gets in on him

Imagine watching a performance like that and saying his stock dropped.
tenor.gif

Of course his stock went up after this. That’s a pretty obvious question to answer. Anyone saying otherwise is just hating.

Izzys stock right now is the highest it’s ever been for him. At this point he’s in the drivers seat and can do whatever he wants.

Definitely up with the casual audience. Probably down in some ways with the hardcore crowd, but that's not where the money is so I'm sure no shits are given.

People who dislike Adesnya are not going to change their opinion because they will find things like Gynogate and the tramatic dry humping. Costa however has fans hopping off the wagon after being humiliated in a lopsided fight and being made a bitch

I think his stock went down, reason is because everyone is clowning him for his ped gyno.

His stock rose but he cheated, everyone who knows about PEDs knows you don't get gyno after puberty, unless you have some illness or you took large amount of exogenous testosterone.

He was smart enough not to take an aramatose inhibitor, most would have taken and fail the USADA testing.

I guess Gender Bender does not care about having breast.

Up or Down?

- Good performance made it look easy but was it because he fought so well or because Costa fought so bad?

- Did the dry hump at the end that made alot of fans turn against him but maybe that was his goal.

- Had breast which makes most fans question his entire career and this performance expecially. Then acted like he has no clue whatsoever why anyone would even point it out and quickly moved to other questions at Post Press Conference. Also had his arm up at weigh ins trying to hide it.

- Had out of the blue temper tantrum post fight and was screaming at confused af Dana.

Discuss.

Last edited:
His stock rose but he cheated, everyone who knows about PEDs knows you don't get gyno after puberty, unless you have some illness or you took large amount of exogenous testosterone.

He was smart enough not to take an aramatose inhibitor, most would have taken and fail the tasting.

I guess Gender Bender does not care about having breast.
He held his arm up to hide it for photos at the weigh in.

Well he fought uncharacteristically aggressively
But you just can’t express ur opinion on Sherdog without getting some infractions even if a fighter was filmed taking his stuff until USADA says he got flagged! So u better not mention because it’s fighter bashing

Back